Iɴᴛʀᴏ

Mature content

Mature content. Read at your own risk.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

" Excuse me?" you question.

" Oh, come on. You're telling me you have never touched yourself?"

You chuckle and adjust your glasses, " That is disgusting." your lips twitch disgustingly.

He chuckles a bit before reacting to your serious face, " Your joking."

" Why on earth would I touch myself! Who does that!?"

" Everybody has. They do it to feel pleasure. To feel pleased with themselves when they have absolutely nobody or just when they feel," his eyes wander and smirks, " needy."

" Well, I however never felt the need to do such thing or never will do!"

He chuckles and takes a step towards you,
" Some time you will. Trust me. "

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

You're a sophomore in college only focused on your education nothing more. You weren't aware that changing roommates you would have a whole different species.

You have never physically spoken to an opposite sex and it is quite awkward.

He is so open about his sex life towards you and it makes you cringe.

The craziest stories he has told you sound utterly disgusting. You have always found being touched, pleased or even kissed disgusting. It was something you have no interest in at all. One; because your afraid to catch something. Two; you rather wait for your sacred body for the right person but knowing the messed up generation you live in, you rather just die a virgin who has never been touched in the light of day by the opposite sex.

Until, one day. Your roommate caught you touching yourself and offered to help you.

You for one didn't know what to do in such a situation.

| |

EDIT 9/23/20

so, i see that many new readers are coming by and reading this book so just a fair warning.

This book is MATURE. contains the following:

SMUT
TOYS
OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

I see many comments about the beginning of this book and it is understandable but please understand it's FICTIONAL & the way the characters are portrayed is FICTIONAL. 

Understand some comments about some chapters can feel offensive towards the authors. lol, and i try not to let it bother me but it is and i'm saying this cause many are like Disappointed of the outcome.

Dw, it's ending soon. 🤪

But i literally don't remember half of the chapters i started with this book. It's literally all over the place. and if you see a sentence or phrase you don't like then... 🤷‍♀️. I don't know what to say.

There is some pretty fucked up shit that happens in this book. and Namjoon is an ASSHOLE, here in THE BOOK! 

and YES, YOUR GOING TO HATE Y/N WITH EVERY FIBER IN YOUR BODY.

I guess what i'm trying to say is don't read if your sensitive? or just don't like mature content. 

like i said in the beginning of this intro:

Mature content. Read at your own risk.

EDIT 02/10/21

hello, hello, thank you all for stopping by cause your in for a ride. Make yourself comfy and try not to cringe, rage, and loose your marbles. OK? ok.

Also, disclaimer there is a lil bit of gay in here. But nothing with the homies is gay. 😏

Thank you for reading!!

Gracias!!

Enjoy!