Confirmation

Ever since Kate and Kara kissed, Kate visited Kara everyday in the hospital. Since she was also kidnapped, Kara was required to have an extensive stay at the hospital. Just to double check her vitals and health. Lena on the other hand, was beginning to feel jealous of Kara's new found romance with Kate. She felt like it was stupid, to be jealous though, after all, she was the one who told Kara to go after Kate and make a move. But she couldn't help it. It was driving her insane. Seeing Kara and Kate get all touchy feely.

She sat at her school desk, doodling something, when Emily came over to her and walked up behind her. She peeked over Lena's shoulder.

"Whatcha drawing?" She asked, causing the young Luthor to jump up in a startle.

"Jesus Christ Emily. Seriously?!" She asked, partly annoyed. Emily giggled a little.

"Sorry Lena. Anyways, how's Kara? Winn and I have been trying to see her, but my grandpa is sick" Emily said with a sad look. Lena took her hand and held it.

"She's fine Em. Well. Depends on what you mean by fine, really. I guess she's fine though. I'm sure that her new girlfriend is taking good care of her though" Lena said. Oops. Did she sound bitter, at all?

Emily noticed Lena's tone of voice. She lifted an eye brow.

"Lena Kieran Luthor. Are you jealous?" Emily asked. Lena felt herself blush a deep shade of red.

"What? Jealous? No, of course I'm not. Don't be ridiculous Emily." Lena replied. Emily just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, sure" She said in a sarcastic tone. She sat next to Lena. "I don't get it. I thought you wanted Kara and Kate to be together" she tells her. Lena groans.

"I do! Of course I do! If that's what makes Kara happy then fuck yeah!" Lena said to Emily, in an overly frustrated tone. "It's just.." she trailed off.

"Just what, Lena?" Emily asked.

"I just.. you know.. I really don't want her to forget about me." Lena said with a sad pout.

"Aww Lena. She could never forget about you. You're her best friend" Emily said to Lena as she hugged her.

"What if she does? I'm her best friend. I've known her since we were in middle school. I just can't lose her. She's so fucking important to me." Lena said.

"It sounds like you like her" Emily told her.

"I.. I don't know if I do" Lena said as tears start to glisten in her eyes. She faces Emily and just stares in shock. "Holy shit.." she says in a soft whisper. "I think that I'm in love with Kara Danvers"