Storm (josh kiszka)

You were laying in Josh's bed looking up at the ceiling. You couldn't sleep and it wasnt because of the loud, raging thunderstorm outside.

You and Josh had gotten into an argument right before you were about to go to bed.

It was about their upcoming tour. A 6 month worldwide tour.

-

Josh had invited you over to his house with his brothers and Danny and revealed the news to you.

This was a huge opportunity for them and you wanted them to have the chance, but to be away from Josh for 6 months broke your heart. What could happen in that time?

The time zones, other women...? Would the two of you fall out of love with each other? You didnt want any of that to happen, but sadly it had to.

You had even implied to break up before the band went on tour, though you didnt want to, so there were no strings, and Josh completely broke down after that. Storming out of the room without another word.

-

Josh was now sleeping on a couch in Jake's room, while you slept alone in Josh's bed.

The thoughts flooded your mind of possible groupies that could hang around the band. And Josh was so charming, how could they not want him?

A loud bang of thunder stopped your thoughts and you sat up in bed. You decided to get up and get a glass of water to try and cool down a bit.

You clung Josh's shirt you were wearing towards you. He lend you the shirt since you didnt expect to stay the night. You would've left after the argument, but the storm started up soon after and none of the guys wanted you driving home in that weather.

You stepped out into the dark hallway which was quickly illuminated by a bright lightening strike. You walked to the kitchen and filled up a glass of water with ice.

Once you began to head back towards the bedroom, you glanced into the living room and saw Josh looking out the window watching the storm. You set the glass down on the kitchen table and walked up to him.

"Josh?" You said quietly.

He turned his head and looked at you, "Hey."

"Why are you out here? The storm keeping you up?" You asked.

"No, just thinking," he replied, looking back out the window.

You sighed, wanting to talk to him about the argument.

"Josh, I'm really sorry," you began, and sat down next to him, "I'm really proud of you guys, this is a huge opportunity! But its 6 months, I dont know what could happen-"

"I just cant believe you would think I'd cheat on you," he said turning back to you, his expression melancholy.

"A lot can happen in 6 months-"

"Y/N," he said, "Do you really think I would cheat on you?"

"I dont know! You're a big rockstar now!" You said, becoming louder.

Josh ran his hand through his hair and bit his lip in aggravation.

"Do you really want to break up with me?" You heard his voice break slightly.

"No, but if-"

"I love you Y/N, you know that for yourself. I tell you I love you all the time. I wouldnt cheat on you for the death of me."

"None of this is about the tour, o-or the band. I just dont think you trust me Y/N," Josh said, you could see the sadness in his eyes. 

"Josh, I do trust you, I do! But things can change, and I'm scared that they will..."

"Then come with me," he abruptly cut you off.

"What?!" You looked at him confused.

"I was going to ask you that before you mentioned breaking up," he clenched his jaw in frustration.

"Wow, that's a lot to take in Josh, I dont know what to say," you replied.

"Say you'll come with me!" He said, getting up from his seat, "I love you and I want you to come with me!"

"Worldwide?"

"Yes Y/N! I want you to come with me! To see the world with me!" He said, sitting down once again. He grabbed both of your hand in his, "I want you to be there with me every night. For you to be in the front row at every concert, where I can see how beautiful you are and know that you're there with me."

You saw the hope in his eyes and knew that he really wanted this, and realized that you did too.

"I'll go with you," you agreed.

Josh smiled and quickly kissed you.

"I love you so much," Josh said.

"I love you too," you grinned.

-
-
-
-
-
Well, I last worked on this in AUGUST and I finally decided to finish it 👀