70: Chili Fruit

Carnivorous Dinosaurs such as Shark Tooth Dinosaurs are not good at long-distance running. Because they are driven by drugs, they will run for so long. Now they are exhausted. When they fell into the pond, they didn't move. .

Of course, the ponds are not big. Although they fell, they did not die. As a result, at this time, the two Heavy Dragons ran over and fell down.

The two heavy dragons were too big, they filled the pond, and they also suppressed by the following carnivorous dinosaurs...

The huge dinosaurs such as the Heavy Dragons are also not good at running, they are generally slow. Strolling around, and then eating almost constantly - they are large and require a lot of food.

But now, they are affected by drugs, and they are very anxious, so Xiong Ye watched as they fell off the pond, and they fell and stood up, walking around irritably.

Walking around the dinosaurs who first fell off the pond.

Xiong Ye: "..."

"Xiong Ye, the dinosaur that fell before... It's a Carnivorous Oxen..." Xiong Qi said: "When the winter came, I went to change the salt, and I met them. They ate a few people..."

"Well..." Xiong Ye looked at the Carnivorous Oxen, which was stepped into the mud by the Heavy dragon.

The Shark Tooth Dragon and Carvinorous Dragon fell in, but there is a more terrible Shark Tooth Dragon than the Carnivorous Oxen!

Now, all are trampled to death.

The two Heavy dragons were too big, and Xiong Ye and others simply did not dare to do it. They could only watch them as they stepped on the other dinosaurs. As for the "little dinosaurs" that were wrapped up, this time, Some of them fell off the pond, and some did not know where to go.

The earth trembled at the foot of the two Heavy Dragons, and Xiong Ye and others stayed next to each other and felt that the station was not stable.

Finally, Xiong Ye sat down.

Xiong Qi saw it and sat down. By the way he didn't forgot to praised: "Xiong Ye, ​​you are too powerful. You let us dig this trap and even caught so many dinosaurs!"

Xiong Ye: "..." He really wanted to dig trap at first, but now this is no longer a trap, it is a pond! He originally intended to raise fish...

"This big dinosaur, it is not easy to get out of the trap!" Xiong Qi said again.

Xiong Ye also finds it not easy.

At this time, Xiong Qi swallowed again: "Before, The Shark Tooth Dragon and The Carnivorous Oxen used to eat us, now we can eat them, and we just don't know if it is good or not."

"Beyond the Carnivorous Oxen, it is the Shark Tooth Dragon! It is the most powerful dinosaur! I must taste it. If I can taste it, It will be worth it in my life." Bao Cheng became enlightened.

Bao Yu: "I think the taste of the two big dinosaurs should be better." The two huge Heavy dragons... that is the two meat mountains! Why didn't they fall into the trap and fall to death?

Their trap is still too small!

Be sure to dig bigger next time.

At this moment, Mao Jin that followed the collection team was still vomitting.

Mao Jin is 14 years old and not too young, so she will follow the collection team to work during the day. This time she heard that there were dinosaurs. Some people in the collection team quickly went back to the tribe, but she looked at her own Beast shape and climbed the tree to see it. If she was in danger, she would just climb. The tree will be able to hide!