40

"l-let's not talk about that."she said,avoiding his eyes.

she was about to drink another shot but minho grabbed her hand.
"what do you mean let's not talk about that?"
"fix me,make me remember you."

she stared at him,as his eyes started to get blurry.she closed her eyes and opened it back.

there goes the drunk joohyun.

she smirked,placing both of her arms on his shoulder.
"what's going on here,good looking boy?"she said.

minho looked at the bartender as he chuckled,
"that girl kinda drink alot and..the drink took some time to make her drunk.maybe it's the time."

"that's a weird alcohol you have right there." he mumbled and the bartender laughed,walking away.

minho's gaze turned too joohyun again,he gulped his saliva.
he should be pushing her arns away but no,he love it.he loves it when she touch him,he loves the feeling when she's near him.

"thank god you are drunk when i am the one with you."he said.

"i could make out with other guys though."she said and his eyes widened.

"who said you can do that ?"he said and she giggled.

"means you wanna do it with me?"she asked and minho eyes widened more.

"h-hey."

she tiptoed and placed her lips against his,
minho swore his heart fluttered when her lips is against his.he can feel the butterflies in his stomach.

minho was so shocked at first but he did kiss her back,this familiar feeling.

he lifted her to sit at the kitchen counter as her arms were locked behind his neck.

they broke the kiss,forehead against each other's.

"you are the person.the person who played the big role in my life."

she didn't reply him,as her head fell on his shoulder.

"did she just fell asleep ?"minho chuckled.

"i'm glad i found you again,jung joohyun."
"another part of me."

stray kids were actually called by yeonhee.but hyunjin couldn't stay still.

"yah i'm going to check on joohyun."he said but yeonhee stopped him.

"no,let her be alone."she said and hyunjin scoffed

"what is your plan huh?"he said,pushing her hand from his.

but when he came back to the place joohyun should be,she wasn't there.he looked around,worried until he saw the two of joohyun and minho,kissing.

his steps stoped.he stared at them.his heart broke,he swear to god.he was about to cry.

the members and yeonhee were chasing hyunjin until they stopped too,the members were shocked to see the sight of joohyun and minho too.

"what's your plan,yeonhee?"hyunjin mumbled,his eyes still looking at minho and joohyun.

she turned to hyunjin,she said these words.
"i know you like joohyun,hyunjin.i like minho too.and i want him to be all mine."

"go get her if you want,i'm gonna make this the last time they feel loves within each other."

yes,hyunjin sure likes her.but he wanted joohyun to feel the loves with someone she's been longing for the most.

"go get him if you want,they're my friends.i'm gonna make sure the lovers be with each other."

yeonhee scoffed, "you're heartbroken right?"

hyunjin bit his inner cheeks,
"even if i am,i hope you know that not everything you want will belong to you."

"and my friend over there,belongs to minho."
"i would never try to change that,yeonhee."

hyunjin then turned to chan, "hyung,we believe in minho right?let's leave,joohyun's going to be okay."

hyunjin walked away,exiting the house as the members did the same too.

yeonhee tightened her fist,
she turned to minho and joohyun,watching minho lifting her.

"i'm not gonna let you guys feel the love i have never received."