𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲?

———✰———

Mike and Veronica were kissing in her room like how they have been doing most of the summer since they had officially gotten together at the snowball the previous year before Mike pulled away and put his fists up as the guitar sounded on the song playing on the radio in Veronica's room. "And nobody wants to know you now" Mike started singing along to the sound much to the amusement of Veronica as she looked at him in bemusement he took her hands and carried on singing along "nobody wants to show you, so if you're lost and on your own, you can never surrender" he carried on before the dark haired girl started laughing at him in shock and awe.

"What you don't like it?" Mike asked the girl smiling showing that he was just as amused by her amusement as she was of his singing.

"You're a goof you know that Mike Wheeler?" Veronica said still chuckling fondly at the boy in front of her.

"Oh yeah?" Mike asked her playfully to which the girl nodded at him smiling widely "well I don't care. As long as I'm a goof with you" he finished before going back to kissing his girlfriend.

"You're also incredibly sweet" Veronica pulled away "so sweet I don't think I'll ever be able to stop."

"Stop what?" Mike asked only to be kissed again by Veronica who breathed out a small "this" as she did so.

But before they could get back to making out, they heard the front door shut signalling that Veronica's father was home which made them quickly split apart and started doing something else, like Veronica reading a magazine and Mike reading his Comic. They liked to change it up so her dad didn't get suspicious since they did this a lot knowing that once Veronica's dad returned from work, he would always check in on his daughter, he was almost as overprotective of her as Hopper was of El.

"Hey" Kevin announced himself as he saw his daughter and her boyfriend sitting on her bed.

"Hi, Daddy" Veronica greeted as Mike said "hey"

"Make sure to keep the door open a bit okay," he told the two, who nodded quickly "and no making out," he said his face getting red with the embarrassment of having to talk about the subject and the anger of knowing that his daughter and the Wheeler boy were definitely already kissing before he came home. He quickly left making sure that when he shut the door, he left it open a smidge.

"Oh my god, his face was so red" Veronica commented as the two laid back looking at the ceiling laughing.

"Like a tomato" Mike commented making them laugh more before Veronica spotted the time on the clock on her bedside.

"Crap we're late" Veronica told him making them look at each other before they jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs.

"Bye, dad. Gotta motor." Veronica told her dad as they ran through the kitchen.