Double Trouble

You were down on your luck. Work was scarce and everything just seemed...broken. You were reeling back from the lose of a long term relationship with a girl named Cinder. She was firey, incredible and honestly way out of your league. Which could also explain why she dumbed you...and cheated on you...and kicked you out of the apartment. At least you had your job and your best buddies Neptune and Yang.

Neptune was a self proclaimed ladies man and honestly, he did know how to pick them. Which is why he and Yang were kinda rebounds for one another. Yang also tried to alleviate you with some "local hotties" that she knew of. Then again, she was one of these "local hotties" and loved every second of it. That and the free men and women she got. Well...they paid her for her "services" but whatever.

You however, you were a bouncer/bodyguard of Junior Xiong, a crime boss yes, but the man knew how to run a bar like a pro. Junior was also a good friend of yours and understood when you requested some time off. He was also quick to help you find a new place with you living out of your car. So, there you were, sitting at the bar of Junior's, drink in hand and a yawn from your head. Junior patted your head to get your attention.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Junior: You alright kiddo?

(Y/N): Junior, I'm 26. Up yours.

Junior: Cant a guy just asking questions anymore, geez!

Junior walked off before you could say anything in return. Truthfully, you did care about the guy and were beyond thankful, but right now, now it was you time. However, the presence wasn't empty as you felt the stares of four eyeballs. All the same eyes. You glanced back and saw Junior's other two bodyguards, Milita and Melanie Malachite standing off in the corner, watching you.

The twins were nice folk, just doing their jobs nothing more. But they were also kinda, sorta friends with you. They never really pissed you off nor did they ever actively try to get into your business. But they did know of your breakup with Cinder and you could tell they were keeping an eye on you. You didn't even know why either. The three of you never interacted with one another before and they were nothing but co-workers to you. Unknown to you however, they were in their own little world, talking only about you.

Milita: We need to do something!

Melanie: Yeah, but what? He's in his own world right now.

Milita: Then we'll make us part of his world.

Melanie: Wait, what?

Milita: Follow me and follow my lead.

Milita began to walk towards you with Melanie following suit and soon, she was in pace with her. Finally, the two walked up on either side of you. Milita began to stroke you arm and placed her head on your right shoulder while Melanie began to do the same for the left side.

Milita: Hey, big guy.

Melanie: Need us to do anything for you?

Milita: Get you a drink?

Melanie: A Pina Colada?

You groaned and turned around only to turn back and slam your head onto the bar. A few tears began to fall.

(Y/N): That was OUR favorite drink together.

The girls reeled back and looked at one another. Melanie gave her sister an icy glare and gestured back to you with her hands. The girls then began to have a bit of a silent fight each gesturing to you and each knowing what the other was saying. Unknown to them, you could sense it all going down behind you. You groaned and sat back up and turned back to the girls.