Chapter 52: the new six sacred weapons

"Heavens Above!" Bard's mouth went dry.

"Milady it's amazing...." Auberon was practically drooling at the sight.

"I've never seen a weapon like that..." Edna said, very unsure as to what she was looking at.

"Isn't it so cool!?!" Riley gushed a she swung the weapon through the air.

"ToOtallY!" Shouted Tierney as he jumped up to give Riley a high five.

Bard, Auberon and Edna just gaped with their mouths wide open as they stared at the beautiful and terrifying weapon in Riley's hand.

The base of the weapon looked like a brilliantly well made silver spear. However levitating around the central spear were six sharp and very thin blades that were shinning viciously in the sunlight.

"Retract!" Called out Riley. As if the six blades had never been there at all, the blades bonded with the spear and melted back into the base.

"Split!" Tierney called out excitedly. The thin blades molded out of their hiding spots in the spear and levitated around the head again.

"Elongate!" Riley chimed in again. The thin blades flew to the head of the spear in an instant and melted into the head, elongating the spear, practically doubling its length.

"Shatter!" Tierney smirked. The thin blades as well as the head of the spear disconnected from the base of the spear. All the blades suddenly seemed to shatter like glass and transform into hundreds, maybe even a thousand tiny blades that was so small, but looked lethal from the way they were shimmering in the sunlight.

"Incredible...." drooled Auberon.

"Isn't it?" Tierney was also drooling. "Show them Riley! Show them how you can use it!" Tierney pleaded jumping up and down, beyond the point of calming down.

"Tierney, where are you manners!?" Ezarah Called out exhausted from the back of the shop after spending the day melding and molding the weapon.

"I dunno!" Tierney crowed back irritated. Ezarah's shoe came flying out from the back of the shop and hit Tierney squarely in the face.

"Rude child!" She tutted.

Tierney's face was bright red, full of indignation. He quietly simmered with anger in the corner.

While Tierney was moping, Riley picked up a cloth she had left on the counter. She walked back to the middle of the room so that everybody could get a clear view. She threw the thin cloth up into the air. Slowly the cloth began to waft down.

"Shatter!" She called out and aimed the spear at the cloth. The hundreds of tiny blades suddenly rampaged at the cloth like a swarm of silent wasps. After a second, nothing was left of the cloth. Just dust floating through the air as the blade had completely destroyed the cloth.

"See, nothings left." Riley smiled proudly as she waved her hand through the air, dispersing the dust left behind by the cloth.

"I used wind magic and dark magic to create this weapon. We made it so that only someone with a high enough level of wind magic can use it. I also used inscription to spell the spear so the magic on it is permanent."

"Splendid Milady! Absolutely splendid!" Bard clapped. Bard suddenly became a tad emotional and had to wipe his eyes with his handkerchief.

"It is really incredible Milady. I used to serve at the Army headquarters in the Royal palace and often saw the generals practice with their Sacred Weapons. Honestly, this spear is probably just as powerful as any of the sacred weapons." Auberon couldn't take his eyes off the spear.