8

Morgan opened her eyes, lifting her head from the pillow slightly, turning her head from the sun, which was blinding, spilling through the thin curtains in her boyfriends bedroom

As she began to stretch out, she became aware that Samir was in fact not in bed with her. She picked up her phone to check the time and was astonished to see that she slept until 11. She decided to get started on her day by heading into his bathroom, getting cleaned up and presentable.

Once she was done taking care of her hygiene, she made her way around his apartment in search of him, only to find that he wasn't there, confusing her.

She knew he wasn't an early riser at all so the fact that he even woke up before her had her confused. Just as she was about to call his phone, the front door creaked open, revealing Samir in black nike sweat shorts and a pair of sneakers, carrying two boxes of food.

Once he spotted her, a smile found it's way to her face as she stood in the doorway of his living room, in his old high school t-shirt, with her hair out of her bonnet and down from her bun from the night before, framing her face beautifully, giving her an air of innocence that he adored about her.

"Good morning," she chirped, making her way over to him, standing on her tip toes to give him a sweet kiss.

"Hey pretty girl," he greeted, leaning to get another kiss from her. "You sleep good?" he asked, sitting down on the couch, patting his leg for her to take a seat on his lap, something that he enjoyed, probably more than she did.

She blushed at his choice of pet name. He always found a way to make her feel like a schoolgirl with a crush when he complimented her. "Yeah, I'm shocked I slept so long," she said, perching herself on his right leg. His hand found it's way under the shirt, resting comfortably on her waist giving it a small squeeze.

"I'm not, I put work in on yo' ass," he chuckled, reminiscing on the night they had. Although she hadn't given him anything in return, Samir continued to pleasure her until she tapped out, and fell asleep.

"Shut up!" she whined, laughing. She was still on a high from their activities from the night prior and her mood showed it. "You did though," she mumbled, making him laugh.

"I know, I'm glad I could make you feel good, baby," he smirked, quickly kissing her on her neck. "I bought you breakfast. You like chicken & waffles?" he asked, handing her the box from a local restaurant. She nodded eagerly, popping the styrofoam box open and quickly saying a prayer before biting into the chicken.

"Look at you, greedy. You want syrup?" he asked her, chuckling at her eagerness to eat. They ate together, laughing and joking around as they usually did, both feeling secluded from the world in the best way.

After a midday nap after their late breakfast, it was now three p.m. and Morgan was laying across Samir's bed, talking to her brother on the phone.