72: Fishing Net

Gave The Priest a chili sauce, gave Xiong Qi and others a little bit, and they left with satisfaction, Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye continued to eat. 

    When Xiong Ye finished eating all the meat he had today, he suddenly found that the Ostrich he had caught was a quarter less. 

    This...there is no less than what he ate today! 

    When he was eating before, did he eat a lot of ostrich meat that should belong to Zhou in addition to his own dinosaur meat? Otherwise, why is this Ostrich meat so much less? 

    Xiong Ye is tangled, Zhou Ji is already lying in bed: "Sleep." 

    Xiong Ye passed, and he noticed that Zhou stomach was bulging. 

    He touched Zhou Ji belly and said: "Zhou, you seem to have children!" 

    Zhou Ji: Does Xiong Ye only use this to describe the big belly? Is vocabulary and language too poor? 

    At night, Xiong Ye went out for a few hours and then returned. 

    Zhou Ji took the person to his arms and slept. 

    The next morning, Zhou Ji fried a pot of Ostrich meat with capsicum, and then, together with the grilled eggs, gave Xiong Ye breakfast. 

     Xiong Ye is very satisfied with eating, this pepper, really delicious! 

    Such a pungent meal, the whole person is comfortable. 

       After eating breakfast and climbing down the cave, someone immediately asked what Xiong Ye had eaten yesterday. Xiong Ye said: "I ate dinosaur meat, but put a seasoning called chili. This seasoning is very delicious.''

    "Xiong Ye, when can you make us taste it?" People who didn't get the chilies to eat yesterday asked. 

    "Grandpa Priests have decided to grow it. When they are planted, everyone can eat them." Xiong Ye said, he saw that the Priest had returned from the outside, and the posture of walking was not quite right.

Xiong Ye asked: "Priest Grandpa, what happened to you?" This way of walking, is it injured?

     The priest smiled awkwardly: "I am fine..." 

    "What's the matter with you?" Xiong Ye asked again. 

  The Priest saw that Xiong Ye kept asking, saying: "I have a diarrhea. When I poop, I have some pain, it is hot, the cause of it, is definitely the chili yesterday!" The Priest is old, and the meal always feels unfragrant and can't be eaten.

But after he tasted the chili yesterday....

    How can there be such a great seasoning in this world! 

    He ate everything at a time! 

    As a result, he ate more last night. 

    Not only that, he put a lot, when others can only put a little chili sauce! 

        Probably because of this, he had a diarrhea early in the morning, not only that, but a certain part was still burning, especially felt guilty. 

      Xiong Ye figured out the reason, felt some helplessness, and looked at the Priest in a difficult way. 

    The Priest was always very majestic in his eyes, but now the image has been unable to sustain it...

     I didn’t expect that the Priest Grandpa to become like this! 

       Xiong Ye's expression, the Priest naturally saw it, could not help but said:  "Don't you think I am the only suffer one, you might also suffer. And Zhou, I saw he ate a lot yesterday, tonight...... see how you sleep!”