74: Giant Pig 🐷

The Big Bear Tribe, which is considered to be terrifying, is not terrifying at all. 

    Even at this time, the Chief of the Big Bear Tribe, who took the Hunting Team, once again, fled away. 

       Not long ago, Xiong Ye and others rub sap on their bodies and climbed to the trees that the Heavy Dragon was about to eat. They were small and not gathered together. The Heavy Dragon really ignored them.... 

    However, although they were ignored, the huge head of the dragon was eating the branches of the leaves around him. The thick branches were chewed and smashed by it, which was terrible for them. 

    Xiong Ye holds the trunk, and when the dragon is not paying attention, he throws the poison wrapped with leaves into the mouth of the dragon. 

       The Heavy Dragon didn't realize it. After eating up most of the leaves on the tree he was in, he went straight to the next tree. 

    Poison is useless? Xiong Ye is puzzled. The people on the next tree, like him, threw a poison pack into the mouth of the dragon. 

    However, this Heavy Dragon still did not respond. 

    Xiong Ye climbed under the tree and met with the people under the tree. Xiong He wondered: "Xiong Ye, ​​are you sure this poison is really useful? How can this Heavy Dragon did not die?" 

       "I don't know. Before, hunting with poison. The effect is very good..." Xiong Ye  also felt strange. 

       Xiong He: "Should we stop feeding it more poison?" 

     "I would look at the situation first." Xiong Ye said, if that poison is really useless, they can only change another way to deal with this Heavy Dragon ...... 

    Thinking about it, the Heavy Dragon suddenly snorted, and then the tail slammed, and collapsed a tree. 

        The tree fell down and went to the people of the Big Bear Tribe... 

    They emmidiately ran away. 

       While running, Xiong Ye said: "I know that the poison given by Zhou, must be useful!" 

    Xiong He: "Don't say it, just run!"

      The Heavy Dragon behind them was a little crazy after poisoning. If they didn't run fast, they might be trampled to death! 

       Just talking, there are several trees falling. 

    Xiong Ye and others ran faster. 

    When the dinosaurs of the weight of 20 to 30 tons, such as the Heavy Dragon, are painfully rolled on the ground, the movement is very big, let alone it is still suffering. 

     The beasts can become a beasts, their senses are sharp, and you can clearly sense the movements in the distance. Therefore, almost all the Orcs around have found this movement. 

..........

    On a hill some distance from the Big Bear Tribe, a group of people are sitting and eating together. 

    This group of people are all tall, one of them is extremely tall, more than two meters tall. 

    The height of this male Orc is generally between one meter and nine meters. His height can be said to be very rare. With the scar on his face, the whole person looks particularly fierce. 

    "Xiao Chief, eat meat." A height of one meter eight, the body is perfect, but standing in front of the tall man, the white man is a lot shorter, handing a piece of barbecue.