76: Hot Pot

When Zhu Zhanzheng was fed by Xiong Ye, with herbs that would make him a weak. He couldn't climb up for a time, and he and his men couldn't walk naturally. 

            Xiong He left the people with enthusiasm and hospitableness, and also got a separate cave for them to live. 

    The caves have just been dug up recently. They are not big. He is a bit reluctant to let them stay with so many people, but it is good to not let them live in the collective cave. 

       When they are placed, Xiong He and Xiong Ye continued to deal with the Heavy Hragon. 

     One Heavy Dragon, so much meat... With such a thought, it makes people feel happy! 

     Xiong He took people to dismember the Heavy Dragon, and then brought it back to the tribe from beginning to end, even the bones were brought back. 

     Although their tribes have recently gotten a lot of meat, they are still not used to wasting. 

    What's more, this bone can also be used to do a lot of things... The leg bones of Dinosaurs are placed in the mountains, it is a bench! 

    Of course, before making a stool, you must first get out the bone marrow and not waste it. 

    The bone marrow is really delicious! 

         As for the Heavy Dragon's meat... Because the Heavy Dragon is poisoned, all the meat is washed and washed by the river, and then brought back, so that when it is cooked, the toxicity will be gone. 

    As night fell, a lot of fires came from the tribe, and several cauldrons were placed on the fire. 

       Today is the day when everyone can filled their stomachs. 

    Zhou Ji yawned. When he came under the tribe, he saw that Xiong Ye was holding a sharp stone. He obviously wanted to get the bone marrow inside. 

    Zhou Ji thought about it and went to the Priest: "I have a good way to eat meat... Do you want to try it?"

The Priest's eyes lit up: "What method?" 

    Zhou can always make all kinds of things. The kind of food came, and now Zhou said that, he began to drool, and felt chrysanthemum hurt.

      Although the chili is delicious, it also hurts the chrysanthemum. 

    But he doesn't care! 

      "The kind of thing I said is called hot pot." Zhou said: "You give me a pot to cook."

The Priest immediately agree, and let people go to empty the biggest pot. 

    This pot, not long ago, there was not enough prey in the vicinity of the tribe. When everyone could not go hunting, he let the people in the tribe cut out with stones, very big! 

      The man who was suspected of being a Zhou's father had ruined them a pot, and he must make up one. 

    Zhou Ji looked at such a big pot that people could sleep, and think about the Orc's food intake. 

    In order to put this big pot up, the people in the tribe made a special stove. The stove was opened on one side, and the other three sides were surrounded. Because the pot was too high, they put a stone, let people stand on the stone and use this pot to eat. 

    It is also very human. 

    Zhou Ji stood on the stone, took a wooden long spoon and measured it, and then let people put the fat oil dug out in the belly of the dragon into the pot.