Lets talk

-Midoriyas POV-

"You need to talk to him" 

"I won't. It's just over, I don't want to see him" I bury my face in my pillow 

"Maybe Uraraka can convince you to talk to him, by the way she'll be here soon" I groan and hide under my blanket.

After the party, when I "ran" away, Uraraka and Iida went to see what was up. After they saw what he, Todoroki I mean, did, they broke Inasa and Todoroki apart, they won't tell me more, and then they ran after me, but found me sleeping in my dorm.

When I woke up I just went to a cafe and then went back and took a nap. When I woke up Iida tried to convince me to talk with Todoroki. So much problems at once, just let me disappear.

"So, where is the depressed broccoli? Deku stand up" Uraraka jumps on top of my back and shakes me. "You need to stand up sooner or later" 

I lift my head up and look disturbing at her "You evil witch" she smiles "But lets be serious right now-" I turn around and sit up, pushing Uraraka off of me "Okay, lets be serious. We went to that party, he told me that he won't leave my side and we would go as soon as I feel uncomfortable. Then he left to bring some drinks, some dude then came and was really touchy, maybe even horny. So after about ten or so minutes, when he didn't come back, I went to search for him. So I found a crowd in the basement and turns out Shoto and some dude were playing a making out game. I saw them and then went home. I feel like trash right now, okay" 

She stays silent and looks at Iida and then back at me "Listen, everything will be alright. You, or we, can go and see Todoroki and you can talk with him. I bet he has an explanation why he did that" I look t her and she starts to smile "Besides it's trashCAN not trashCANNOT, so go for it, you can do it" I chuckle and nod.

"So are we going?" Iida asks. Uraraka and Iida look at me 

"Ehm, first we will buy some coffee" they nod 

"Like that, lets go, get your lazy asses up" Iida and I exchange looks, maybe regretting the friendship with Uraraka, but eventually stand up and walk out of our dorm.

We go in the cafe nearby the dorms. We buy coffee and sit down in the cafe.

"Wait, will we go to his house?" 

"No, he has football, or whatever he's playing, practice" 

"How do you know?" she stays silent and looks down at the table "You are such a stalker" I shake my head

"What can I say boys. The football team is really hot" Iida and I look at each other and then at Uraraka "What? I'm a girl after all" Iida looks at me and I nod, signalizing that he should tell her 

"We thought you're a lesbian" she laughs like a weirdo "That's crazy" she claps her hands "You're crazy" she wipes a invisible tear away and stands up "Okay, now lets go, I'm hungry for drama" she walks towards the door and Iida and I behind her 

"Why are we friends with her?" 

I shrug "I don't know".

We walk to the football field and sit down. "Deku, just look at him, how hardworking he is" 

I roll my eyes "Okay, I still care for him okay, I still think he is super hot, but I just can't look at him knowing he did the things he did at the party" I frown at the memories 

"Understandable".

"Okay guys, training is over and don't forget the game on Friday, you don't want to know what I will do to you, if you lose" the coach screams. 

Uraraka stands up and shouts "Todoroki" he turns around and looks at her. She makes a hand-gesture that we want to talk later, then he looks down at me, nods and goes off. "

You'll see Deku, everything will be alright" she crosses her arms and smiles while I just look skeptical at her.

We wait for him maybe ten minutes, then he shows up.

He walk up to us, with a frown on his face. Once he is here, he stop and smiles weakly at me, I look down. "So where will we go, or do you want to stay here?" he looks around at us 

"Lets go to the park?" Iida says, we nod and walk to the park.

We sit down on a pick-nick table.

We all stay silent until I decide to break it "So, explain yourself" I won't deny it, I need to hold back tears. He stays silent and still looks down

"Ehm, can we talk alone? Without Uraraka and Iida" he looks up

I look at Uraraka and Iida "Can you guys go?" 

They nod, stand up and walk away "We will be in your dorm" I nod.

I look back at Todoroki "So?"  

He sits up and look at his hands "I'm sorry for what I did" he reaches out for my hands, but I pull them back and cross my arms 

"What are you exactly sorry for, what did you do" my vision gets a little blurry because of the tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I said that I'll be by your side and then just left and didn't come back" 

I wipe a tear away and look him in the eyes "And how-how will you explain the ma-make out situation" I wish I could just disappear "Why did you do that?" I wipe another tear away 

"They picked two people out-" 

"And why didn't you say no? Couldn't you do it because of your reputation, or are you just tired of me. Did you use me just for the studying and then needed to get rid of me somehow?" he looks at me with wide eyes. We stay silent for a while "IS THAT SO?" 

He flinches "N-No, of course not. Just-"

Edited