33

♥️

The next morning I meet my mom and Aiden downstairs. She's throwing on a light cardigan getting ready to head out to work and I can barely speak from last night. My throat is sore, but it was caused by Aiden and what he did to me. It was amazing and I wanted to do it again as soon as possible.

"Need anything before I go honey?" My mom's voice breaks me out of my trance. I cough once and tell her no quietly.

"Bye, Aiden! I'm not sure if you'll be here when I get back, but it was nice to see you again." She directs her soft gaze at me. "Emma, don't forget we have dinner plans with the Millers." She adds and I look over at Aiden for a moment. I note a mask of anger on his face, then his demeanor goes back to his usual coolness.

I smile and try to speak clearly "Actually, I think we're going to head back." I gesture with my thumb toward the door and she gives a mock pout.

Aiden surprises me by chiming in. "I would love to go Miss. Banks." he says. I wonder what that's about, but I just shrug, whatever. "We will head back to the city after, right Em?" He says and I nod. Why does he want to stay?

She smiles before wrapping me in a tight hug. "I'll see you two tonight!" She waves as she leaves, I bolt for the coffee. I need something warm to soothe my aching throat.

Aiden beats me to it and hands me a warm mug, but it's not coffee.

He smirks after he kisses me gently. "Sore throat?" He asks and I blush furiously. "Tea with honey. I made it after I heard you get out of bed. Thank God I didn't fuck you on it, that thing creaks!" He laughs as I quickly bring the mug to my lips to hide my red cheeks. I sip the warm tea and it feels so nice going down my throat.

I admire him and the way he holds himself, even early in the morning with his bed head and bunched up shirt he looks like a beautiful disaster. I pull my lip in between my teeth and hear a low growl emanate from his chest before he backs me against the counter and kisses me with such possessiveness that I shudder under his wandering hands.

The coffee cup is removed from my shaking hands and hastily set on the counter by Aiden as he grabs my thighs and puts me on the counter. I yelp from the quick action but there's no time, he's being so impatient as he spreads my legs against the cool counter top.

I run my hands through his already messy hair as he plants wet kisses across my jawline.

It isnt his normal behavior. There's no rythmic motion to what he's doing, no hands sliding lustfully along my body... he's lost control. His eyes are wild as his rough hands grip and squeeze every inch of me in the most possessive way possible. He grabs the back of my neck and angles my head back so he has a clear view of my neck. He begins to suck on the gentle skin, I let out a moan before hesitantly pulling away.

I catch my breath for a moment. "You can't give me a hickey now!" I playfully swat at him.

He groans, "And why the fuck not?" I see his wild emerald eyes raking up and down my body. When I try to close my legs he places two firm hands on them and pulls them open forcefully. "Don't close your legs for me... open." He demands as kisses my lips softly, "Open for me Em, you always keep them open sweet girl." He grips my thighs. "For me."

I bite my lip again.

He growls "That's it." he states, before he takes me on the counter.

Afterwards, he holds me tight against his wet skin as he attempts to leave more marks on me, I keep pulling away. If we were home I wouldn't care but I don't want him to leave marks on me while we're here where my mom can see... yet he keeps trying.

Finally, he grows impatient as he grabs my hair and pulls my head back. He possessively begins to suck the tender skin on my neck, his harsh stubble scratches me in the most pleasant way. The grunts and sounds that are coming from his perfect lips are creating a burning sensation in my stomach.

I want to argue with him, pull away or push him but the way his fingers are gently sliding over my panties makes me a speechless mess. Besides, my throat hurts too bad to protest.

I look in the mirror after he's finished and my neck is dotted with markings by him. I graze my fingers along the sore skin and he comes up behind me before whispering in my ear, his voice is earthy and husky "You put any makeup on that tonight and you'll be punished." he growls as his mint breath hits my neck.

What is that about?
♥️