Hands

Axel's POV

I sit in the facility lobby, feeling very out of place. I switch between being excited and regretful of my decision to buy Hazel.

Just as the doctor had said, she was really cheap. I don't have a lot, or any money though. If I didn't work here and get a discount on her, then I wouldn't have been able to buy her. The only reason why I can afford her is because it's coming out of my mid-year bonus.

I hadn't quite thought about how I'm supposed to afford everything else though. It hadn't really struck me till now that there will be expenses for her that aren't just a one time thing.

She is gonna need food, feminine products, clothes, hygiene stuff...

She's pretty small though, I'm sure I could get away with not feeding her much. Or maybe I could give her the left overs from dinner... surely such a small human as herself wouldn't need a full meal to be satisfied. Or maybe the little 'just add water' meals they usually feed subs would be fine. Those would probably be the cheapest.

Easiest too. I just stir in the powder with the water and her meals are made. I can get a whole box and it will probably last her a couple of months if I give her a packet or two a day.

To save money, she could also use my soap and shampoo and stuff. Clothes as well, she doesn't need her own if any at all actually. A pair of underwear will be fine for now and I can buy her more if she's good and once I get more money.

The door leading to the preparation rooms opens. I look up expecting Hazel to be coming out. Abby is the only one to exit though.

"Hey." She sits beside me. She's usually really confident, but I can't help but feel she is hesitant about something.

"What's up? Is Hazel alright?" I ask her worriedly. I already paid for her, so if she dies or something I don't get a refund.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. I came to see what you want done to her hair. I remember you saying it would be a lot of work for you..."

Well, if we cut it all off, I could save on shampoo and conditioner and whatever girls put in hair hair. She wouldn't even need a brush.

"Can you get rid of it all?" She remains silent.

"...I could...I—how about we just leave it for now?" My brows furrow. "Who knows if she'll even make it. I mean, you've seen how sick she is. Let's just leave it and if she heals and you still want it all gone..."

"She's going to be fine. The doctor gave her the medicine she needs and she's already getting better."

"Please?" Abby asks me.

"...Why?"

Why does it matter to her.

"How many girls do you see with shaved heads?" Abby asks me.

I pause, "Well, none but-"

"There's no reason to humiliate her," she says with a pleading sigh.

"It's not about that. It's just going to be an extra cost." This isn't about humiliating Hazel, it's about money.

"I'll buy the shampoo or whatever. Alright?"

"No, why would you do that?" I ask in confusion. Hazel isn't Abby's submissive, not now or when she was a trainer.

"I—don't you think her self estimate could use a little salvaging? Don't you think it's humiliating enough for her that she can't walk? That she won't ever be able to?" She asks me.