Forty One

Dave went to set the table. So that left me and Thomas in the room.

"You gone let her get away with that young blood?" He said chuckling

"Naw pawpaw imma get her back trust me."

"I trust you will. I'm guessing that is one of the reasons you soundproofed rooms in the house."

"You know all to well pawpaw. I'm sure you enjoy that as well." I said wiggling my eyebrows

"You know I do and trust we have taken advantage of it. I really like that the room is only sound proof if the door is closed and locked. Rose likes to be able to hear the children."

"Yea I feel where she is coming from. That's why I have monitors in their rooms. Plus their rooms are not sound proof."

Tia came downstairs in some low cut short and one of my shirts that was way to big for her. The only reason I knew she had on shorts was because she was trying to tie the shirt while coming down the stairs but gave up.
She came and sat next to me.

"What yall over here talking about?"

Pawpaw looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Nothing much just "guy" talk you know." I was chuckling

"Even though she is not a guy?" Tia said looking confused

"Well she has the part and is the provider. Takes care of her responsibilities and protects her family at all cost. So to me she a "guy". "

"Ok I see where your coming from." Tia said

"Dont worry lil lady we have had a talk about it and she is fine with it. I know she is a she but to me she is the "man" of the house you know. Sorry if I made you feel a certain way."

"Not at all Thomas. I was just digging into it too deep."

"DINNERS READY COME EAT." Dave said in the intercom.

Thomas left not before rolling the twin with him. Tia took my arm to help me balance to my chair.

"Thank you my queen. Oh how I missed you my love."

"I missed you as well baby." Then she leaned down and kissed me.

I made sure to deepen the kiss because it was my turn to tease her. Once I knew she was turned on I went to the dining room. I rolled into place and had a smirk on my face. Thomas just laughed and shook his head.

Tia came in there looking mad as hell but I knew it wouldn't last. She sat next to me and sent me a glare. I just laughed. Once the kids were in their seats we all said grace and everyone made their plates except for Amy, Lee and myself. Tia made Lee a plate first then herself then me. Liam made Amy's plate for her. Man I love their bond and hope that it never breaks.

After everyone had food we started to eat. We were talking about our day. I slid my hand on Tia's lap she jumped a little but didn't say anything. I slowly made my way up her thigh. I could feel her turn and look at me but I was talking with Lee so I didn't look at her. I slowly mover her short to the side. Damn no panties. I placed my finger right on her clit. She jumped making her knee bump the table. I turned to her

"My queen are you ok? Does anything hurt?" By now everyone is looking at her

"I'm ok baby. Just had a chill." She said blushing and holding in a moan because I never stopped playing with her clit.

I leaned in to kiss her cheek and made sure no one was looking and whispered in her ear.

"You should know better then to just tease me like that. You know what to say to make me stop."