48

NAMJOON POV

"THERE ARE TWO?!" I shouted louder than intended. The doctor pointed at the two little beans on the screen in front of us, indicating not one, but two babies inside my wife. Y/N started to giggle softly and I turned over to her happy smiling face, tears dripping down her cheeks. I leaned down and kissed her tears away and her beautiful blue eyes locked with mine. "Why are you laughing?" I asked starting to grin widely myself.

"We have been trying for over a year and a half for one baby...now we get two." She started to giggle again and the technician laughed lowly taking a few pictures for us. She withdrew the wand from my wife's stomach and started to speak.

"I am surprised that you have not had any morning sickness yet." She stated. "Did you notice any differences in your day to day life?"

"Not really."

"Well..." I interrupted both of them looking over to me. "Uh...never mind."

"It may be important." The tech said making me almost blush at what I was about to say.

"Well, um. You have been more...sensitive baby." I said looking down at the woman I adored. "You know...physically. For a few months now you have been, um...insatiable."

She scoffed. "How can you tell? You can't keep your hands to yourself, KimNamjoon!"

"Well neither can you!" I rebutted, hearing the technician laugh. "But really, I didn't think much of it, but you were more sensitive, you...finished more often and more quickly." I looked up to the medical professional in the room. "Isn't that a sign? Heightened libido, and oversensitivity?"

"It can be. But were there any other signs?"

"You started eating ice cream more." I said looking over to her. "You always thought it was too cold but a few weeks ago you asked me to pick some up on my way home from work and ever since then you have the same kind every night."

"Mmmm." she hummed with a smile. "Mint chocolate chip, my favorite."

"Which is disgusting." I replied. "Like eating chocolate and brushing your teeth at the same time." I teased.

"You don't have to eat it."

"Yeah well I have to kiss you." I retorted with a smile.

She narrowed her eyes at me and her face went serious. "Then don't kiss me."

I laughed and leaned over kissing her right on the lips, softly. "Never gunna happen."

She smiled and sighed heavily before looking at the technician. "I have to take vitamins and stuff now right?"

"I am going to send the doctor in. He will be able to go over more details with you on preparation. But so far everything looks good. I would say you're about eight weeks along."

"EIGHT WEEKS?!" I shouted making them both jump. "Sorry..." I mumbled taking hold of her hand. "Sorry...I just..." I looked down to her. "You didn't suspect before now?"

She shook her head. "I have missed periods before and there was nothing, so I didn't want to get my hopes up."

"What made you check this time?"

"I just...felt different." she said. "I don't know how to explain it."

The tech smiled and shook both of our hands before leaving the room. She told us she would send the doctor in as soon as she updated him with her bloodwork and her sonogram report. When the door closed, I pulled my love into my arms and kissed her hard.