Plan

Peter and Tony had a board with your picture and Eddies. 

"For sure we know Venom is here and so is she. You fought Venom a couple of times already. We've seen her for sure but we haven't managed to encounter her. 

There is now a list of missing men and women. A lot of them having a criminal record. Eddie and his weird slime dude for sure go after the bad guys. 

In Las Vegas there were posters of missing people before Eddie moved to Las Vegas. Same patterns, bad guys going missing.

Now my point here is that a serial killer Cletus Kasady escaped Rikers. She and him both have a criminal record. There is no questioning that she came to New York the moment she found out about Cletus Kasady. He was to be executed the day before he escaped.

You know what I think kid?" 

Tony crosses his arms looking at all of this through. 

"She could be in search of him.

But if we manage to capture him before she does." Tony walks up slapping a picture of Kasady in a straightjacket, tapping the poster with his knuckles. "We can bait her." 

Peter nods his head. "These two were constantly fighting." Peter points at you and Eddie. "Carnage and Venom I think that's what they call themselves. But then all of a sudden they stopped showing up."

Tony tilts his head to the side not sure of this information. 

"Well apparently now they are friends." 

Nick Fury walks in handing Tony a tablet with pictures. 

"We have had a surveillance team watching Eddie Brooke. 2 nights ago she was talking with Eddie on the sidewalk until another man in a red hoodie walked up. Started getting touchy with her." 

Tony looks at the pictures of Eddie and the other stranger seeming to be pulling you. "Our girl seems to have someone else." Fury makes an extra square on the board with a question mark. "The question is who is he?" 

Peter nods his head snapping his fingers. "That's right! When I fought Venom there was a man in a hoodie running away with a woman in his arms. I didn't get a good look at them." 

Tony slides his tongue on the front of his bottom teeth. 

"That same night girly went over to Eddie's place where they shared a bowl of tater tots and chocolates. 

They talked until 3 hours. Our surveillance team followed her back to her apartment complex.

We know where she is now."

"What if she wants us to know that's where she lives?" 

Fury looks back at Tony. "What if that's her plan? We can't ambush her in the apartment, we can't capture her in public. But we know she still hunts at night." 

Fury walks around the room. "We will have her room tapped tonight if she leaves. She's looking for a job right now. She was fired from her last one in a private bar. Her prison records are very difficult to unlock.

Even with our own power there seems to be someone in the system attempting to keep her profile secured.

Someone does not want us to know her completely." 

-----

Kasady pecked small kisses on your neck trailing his way to your jawline. "Am I a good lover?" He whispers into your ear. Sliding your hands on the back of his neck he raised his head up.

You slide your lips against his hungry for his passion. Kasady shifts a bit more roughly making your release out your held in moans. 

"A sweet lover." His fingers intertwined with yours as Carnage's closed the bond. 

"I won't let anything happen to you my little birdie."