(Arc 3) 1

Yun Heng opened his eyes and realized that he was back in his space. He had been so invested in his life with Feixiang that he had forgotten all about his missions. Looking around at the comfortable lounge-like space it felt like he had woken up from a long dream. His peaceful face reverted back to its original expressionlessness. All of a sudden he sensed a presence behind him. He turned and saw a gorgeous woman leaning against the bar top and looking at him, waiting for his attention.

He searched his memory for her identity and then spoke up.

Ni Ni... I almost forgot about you.

[Ha...I never expected anything more from you. Of course you'd forget me after getting together with loverboy. Anyways, long time no see, it's nice to see you after like 50 years or so. Are you ready to see your mission results or do you need time to adjust?]

Just tell me what the results are.

[Okay so your missions were: Leave the Tian Family (1000 points) Completed, Destroy the Tian Family (500 points) Completed, Win the Concubine selection (500 points) Completed, and Find a lover and live safely together (1000 points) Completed. You have completed all missions so you now have 3000 points. Adding that to the 4000 points you had initially and subtracting the 2000 points for the qin, you now have 5000 points.]

K.

[囧 囧 囧...Do you want to learn any skills?]

Martial Arts (level up) - 1000 points

Music (level up) - 1000 points

Cooking - 600 points

Dancing - 600 points

Communication - 600 points

Acting - 600 points

...

[Yeah I know...it's a total rip-off]

I'll continue music and I'll learn communication

Ni Ni did a double take and stared at Yun Heng in shock. He actually wants to learn communication? Did he get replaced by an alien? Did Feixiang somehow cure him of his apathy? Is reality even real anymore? Ni Ni's thoughts wandered off into a random tangent. Yun Heng lightly cleared his throat and brought Ni Ni back to the present.

[Oh uh okay.] With a wave of her hand Yun Heng disappeared into the training space.

60 years passed in the training space before he returned back to the lounge. Ni Ni was twirling in the bar chair with a cocktail in her hands. She had clearly been drinking for a long time as her eyes were unclear and she was muttering under her breath. She didn't even notice Yun Heng's return until he poked her shoulder. At his light poke she fell off the chair and her cocktail spilled all over her dress. She stank of alcohol and she looked up at Yun Heng in a daze.

Ni Ni what happened?

[Ughhhhh] Ni Ni slurred and didn't respond. Yun Heng didn't bother to ask her anything else and just dragged her onto the sofa.

Ni Ni send me to the next mission.

[Yokeyyy ur da boss man] Ni Ni tiredly snapped her fingers and everything went black.

Yun Heng felt that familiar stabbing sensation from being sent to the next world but his face remained as unmoved as always.

He opened his eyes and saw a white ceiling. There was a sterile smell of disinfectant and he felt something on his arm. He looked at his arm and saw that he was attached to an IV drip, he was in a hospital room but there was no one around.