☁️

not an update or whatever, just a lil rant.

anyways so my best friend has a friend that's been telling her I have been talking crap about her and so I was actually super close of losing my best friend. and I was so scared, as much I as I wanted to call her out and like yell at her, I am actually a nice human being who doesn't like hurting others. so anyways I texted her and asked her why was she making up lies and etc. I high-key wanted to just go on full angry mode since she did try to ruin a 8 year best friend relationship but I decided not too. anyways yeah she's been talking crap about me and telling others that I have been talking bad about them and luckily none of them really believed her because in school, I am way too nice and huge introvert.

so I told her to learn from this mistake and hoped that she won't do it again and I did tell my best friend to give her many more chances because I didn't want the girl losing a friend. then she told me she felt guilty and I was like "you should" god people can be real asses these days. this completely stupid by the way and I shouldn't have actually posted this but I just gotta let it all out you know?

alright that was my lil rant, thank you for reading and I hope your day/night goes well. I'll be posting a reaction tomorrow! also I might do something special since this book got to 1k because of you LOVABLE, AMAZING AND SPECIAL HUMAN BEINGS!  if there's anything you guys want me to do, let me know ☺

 I'll be posting a reaction tomorrow! also I might do something special since this book got to 1k because of you LOVABLE, AMAZING AND SPECIAL HUMAN BEINGS!  if there's anything you guys want me to do, let me know ☺