Chapter 22

Chaos was the one and only word that could describe the situation right now. The guy behind the wheel turned corners like crazy, dodged whatever came across his path and sped way above the speed limit. Taehyung's whole body got thrown around in his seat and he was pretty sure that a few nasty bruises would start to form on his arms in a few days.

The guy behind the wheel wasn't the only one who created complete chaos though. The boy in the passenger seat was even worse. He kept screaming orders at the boy who was driving, while he kept looking in the side mirrors to inform the other guys inside the car about what was happening behind them. Apparently they were being chased by four police cars and judging from the volume of the sirens they were getting pretty close towards them.

"For fucks sake, drive faster Jin!" The boy in the passenger seat screamed again and with a quick movement he turned around towards Jungkook and the other guys. "I hope you still know how to shoot a gun Kook 'cause we're gonna need you and Yoongi to clean this mess up!"

Without a second thought Jungkook turned towards Yoongi, their eyes locking for a short moment while Yoongi handed Jungkook a small handgun. "Took you long enough dude."

Jungkook snatched the gun from Yoongi's hand and walked towards one of the windows. "Shut up. I would have been out sooner if your boyfriend had worked a little faster you know. Not my fault that he-........"

Yoongi pushed Jungkook with a loud crash against the side of the window, bringing his face close towards Jungkook's ear. "I give you two seconds to shut the hell up, Jimin did everything he could and you have no right to blame all this on him. He's worked his ass off while you were playing Sleeping Beauty inside those walls......"

Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight in front of him, his heart beating rapidly and his body shaking a little. Firstly there were freaking guns inside their hands and secondly they were about to fight inside the car right in front of his face. Where had he thrown himself into and who were these people?

A boy with dark red hair pushed himself between the two fighting boys and within two seconds both of them stood on opposite sides of the car. "Stop this bullshit and release your anger on those cars that are chasing us instead of on each other!" The red haired boy looked from one boy to another, fixing both of them in place with just one look. "NOW!"

As if on cue both boys rolled down the windows on their side of the car. Both of them readied their gun and with a soft nod towards each other the boys threw their head and arms outside the window. Shots could be heard almost immediately and by the slight shake that Taehyung could see in Jungkook's body he was pretty sure that the shots came from the younger's gun. Taehyung crawled a little further in his seat, everything but happy with the situation he was currently in. When Jungkook offered him the chance to escape this wasn't what he had expected at all. Taehyung's understanding of escaping was camping in the woods while staying away from the cops, something thoughtful while keeping a low profile. Being part of a real life action movie wasn't in his plans at all and he didn't like it one bit.

"GO, JIN GO!!! YOU NEED TO MOVE FASTER" The boy from the passenger seat yelled again, his vision darting between all the mirrors in the car and the black haired boy.

The boy behind the wheel turned his face for a short second towards the passenger seat. "Jeez Joon, shut up! I got this okay!" His vision changed back towards the road and he made another sharp turn to shake off the police cars.

Taehyung's eyes darted through the car and he could only scream for help at the sight in front of him. The boy behind the wheel he now knew as Jin kept driving like a complete lunatic while the dark purple haired boy next to him kept screaming his name to alert him of his surroundings. Jungkook and the boy he now knew as Yoongi kept shooting on the cars behind them. The continuous shooting terrifying Taehyung more than anything. He had never seen a real gun up close in his life and now there were two being used to shot the police cars chasing them right beside him. In front of Taehyung was a small boy who kept typing away on his hightech computer, fast breaths left his mouth and his hands kept shaking. It was more than clear that besides Taehyung this boy wasn't fond of the whole situation too. The one who terrified Taehyung the most though was the last boy, the red haired boy. Ever since the redhead had managed to stop Jungkook and Yoongi from fighting his eyes had fallen on Taehyung, making him the only one that was aware of Taehyung's presence. The boy's eyes kept staring at Taehyung like he was some kind of enemy and the whole scene made Taehyung more uncomfortable than ever. Taehyung felt like the boy was going to throw him out at any moment and he wasn't ready for that scenario to happen at all.