29- Walmart It Is

The next morning I woke up in one of the worst ways ever.

The new alarm clock I ordered online.

Not a second passed before I heard the new alarm clock smash and break against the wall.

"Yoongi, why?" I groaned.

And then Taehyung came into the room as well, awake and happy.

"Wakie wakie, eggs and bakey!" He jumped on the bed waking everyone up.

"You made me breakfast? How sweet." I barely woke up.

"Um. No. I just heard that phrase on T.V." He said, still jumping on the bed.

"TAEHYUNG" Yoongi shouted in pain as Taehyung accidently step on his leg.

Taehyung yelped, already realised what's about to happen, and dashed downstairs.

I sighed and walked out of the room and downstairs with Yoongi, who wouldn't let go of my waist.

"Really, Yoongi? Really?" I sighed, "We're walking down the stairs. Why now?"

Yoongi mumbled about not being able to sleep without me when Namjoon walked by our side. He smiled at me with his dimple smile and took my hand in his.

"Hello, Master." He said in his morning voice and messed his hair.

"H-Hi." I blushed. Hearing his morning voice is... A turn on? I didn't want to over think about it, so I just squeezed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I have finished reading the books we've bought." He smiled proudly as we reached the end of the staircase.

"Wow, really?" I faked a gasp of surprise and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you, Joonie!"

"Hehehe..." He blushed and hugged back.

I actually knew that he was finished a long time ago. Before we all go to bed, while I'm in the shower, the boys sit on the floor at the living room while Namjoon sits on the couch, reading the books to them. Even though the boys heard the stories a few times already, they still find it fascinating when Namjoon reads them.

How do I know?
Instead of going straight to the shower, like I say I would, I sometimes go near the living room and listen to Namjoon telling them the same stories. And when I take a glance, they're all so concentrated and happy, I can't help but to take photos with my phone. After the first story ends, I hear Jungkook beams with joy as he looks at his hyungs, and with admiration when he looks at Namjoon.

That never fails to make me smile.

"I will buy you many more books." I said as I saw him grin happily, "Would you like me to buy you notebooks as well?"

"Yes!!" His eyes started to water with joy, "I love you, Master! Thank you so much!!!"

"Of course!" I held his hand as we entered the kitchen. Jin came in after us, with no shirt at all.

"Good morning, Master." He hugged me. I got to the point where I'm hugged to death from behind by Yoongi and from the front by Jin. Jin took a little step back to look at my blushing face.

"It had just became a perfect morning..." I said while tracing his cheast with my hands. I forgot who I am and what I was going and stared at his chest for a few moments. He said nothing. He was enjoying himself at the moment. Without my notice, he held my hips and caressed them gently.

"Like what you see?" He whispered.

"Yeah..." I said without thinking.

"Master..." I turned around to face Yoongi, who took off his shirt as well. "What about me?"