Chapter 12

-----

That voice, sounds familiar. Yes. Familiar

Kim Taehyung.

I push Baekhyun away and make my way to Taehyung to explain. But before I could reach his spot, he walks away leave me dumbfounded here.

Then, I felt a pair of hand around my waist. I try to pull away, but he is too strong. "Who's that? Are you cheating on me?" He asked. "Ask that again I'll punch you here. I meant it" I walk away.

How could he asked me that. He don't know what I felt. He cheated on me while I love him like crazy. The worst, we broke up on our anniversary. I tried to forget him, and it worked. But now he's back, act innocently like nothing happened. Now the past that I already forget keep running in my mind. What should I do?

-----

I don't feel like going to class anymore. I make my way to rooftop because no one will be there but I guess I'm wrong. I saw Taehyung sat on bench with eyes close. I sigh and turn away to find another place. Before I make any step Taehyung grabs my hand.

"Just stay here. I'm going" he said coldly.

"You can stay here too if you want" I walk to bench that Taehyung sat early. With a sigh escaped from his mouth, he sits next to me.

"Why are you here? Are you skipping class too?" I asked try to break the awkwardness between us but insteads of replying he remains silent.

"Taehyung-ah,"

"Who's that boy?" He asked. Boy? What boy

"Boy? Who?"

"Boy with you just now at the ladies room."

"Ah~ He's Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun," I said while look down.

"Aish. Babo. I mean are you related to him?"

"Huh? Uh.. Urmm.. Actually he's my ex boyfriend" I try to hold my tear, but I just can't. I try to act like I strong, but I failed.

Suddenly he hugs me. At first I'm shock but I need someone to comfort. "Just cry. I'm here with you," did I just heard that or did I misheard?

One question in my mind.

'Are we okay now?'

-----

감사합니다