Chapter 16~

Since that time, nothing particular happened.

Today Lilia was in a good mood as she wasn't harassed by anyone for a whole week. When she came to school she couldn't find her stuff anywhere. Her shoes, and textbooks were gone.

'Oh no.'

I run to the fountain were all the textbooks and shoes of bullied nerds reside in. The fountain has many textbooks and shoes because thats where the bullies like to throw them away.

"oh my god my stuff is really there."

Usually this kind of stuff has to happen to the poor heroines in terrible shoujo mangas. This must've been devastating for them. As for me, this isn't a problem since I'm a richass.

I'll ask my servants to get me new shoes and textbooks.

My mood wont be ruined. I'll live positively and optimistically. I went into my classroom and everybody stared at me. 

'Well this is kind of weird.'

I get to my desk and see lots of trash on there.

Isn't this a super prestigious school? I'm a high ranking duke's daughter why is it that i'm being bullied!?

This is so cliche!

I vomited out of the clicheness.

"she deserves it." 

"haha she even vomited out of sadness."

"that girl is too ahead of herself."

"she's too cocky."

Everyone laughed sand stared at Lilia.

i am pissed off AND SHIT IM NOT GOING TO CLEAN THAT SHIT UP.

 I angrily pointed at the whole class. yeah yeah each one of them.

"Hey jAnitors clEan mY deSk until iTs squeaky clEan." I said in a very condescending tone

"WHY would We listen TO YOU?!"

Time to abuse my status "I AM a DUCKS?....DUKES DAUGHTER!"

~~~~~~~

to be continued