Sequel

Hey, wolfies!

Just letting you all know that the sequel is finally up and running! It CAN be read as a standalone but there will be major spoilers for the first story.

It's called The Boy Who Cried Beast and features Thane and Emery's daughter Everette when it's her time to find her mate and prove herself as a badass female Alpha!

A few loose ends will be tied up including many questions that you all had will be answered! I'm so excited and I hope you all go check it out!

I tried to improve my characters to be more open to listening lol so that you guys aren't annoyed. Everette is definitely an improvement and I hope you all like her.

Here's the synopsis: 

~Standalone~

As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the idea of needing a man at her side.

When she stumbles across him in the middle of the night, chained to a tree, she just might do anything to keep him safe.

But when he aims a gun full of silver bullets at her head, she wants nothing more than to tie his ass back to the tree.

This mysterious mate of hers, however, isn't what he seems with secrets buried in her parents' past that may threaten her position as Alpha.

If that wasn't enough, the rogues are acting out. They're multiplying daily, attacking the pack constantly and preparing to overthrow the female Alpha.

A war is brewing.

One that is bigger than anything her pack has ever dealt with before.

One that might end the Blood Moon pack forever.

But would she survive her mate before the war?

Warning: This story will make you laugh your heart out, ugly cry, demand an adorable idiot in a frilly pink apron and crave ice-cream.

If you check it out, I will appreciate it so much! But I love yall regardless and am so happy to be given the support and open arms from you all! You guys even brought this story to 1.8 million and counting! That's massive and a huge thank you to everyone, even if you only read one chapter!

Thank you and I hope to see you all over on The Boy Who Cried Beast!

Read on wolfies, 🐺

-Shania. 🐾

 🐾