32 |

Hey.
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Okay ha.

Heres an update :)

Enjoy you bookworms

•••

《 Jungkook pov》

He woke up with a start, a sizzling pain running through his arm.

Looking down, he tried to remember what had happened, and panicked as he saw the set of numbers on his arm. He threw himself off his bed, frantically looking for his phone.

When he couldn't find it, his eyes landed on the clock on the wall. It was nearly 2 am.

Everyone must be asleep..

Jungkook stood up, clutching his arm as he stumbled to his bedroom door. Opening it left a small noise and he popped his head out looking left than right.

He noticed the end of the hallway leading to the living room was lit up and that it only was best for him to see if anyone was there.

He made his way down, hissing in slight pain from the wound on his arm.

As he got closer he noticed the quiet noise of the TV and when he turned the corner he almost fell over as Y/n stood there, looking as shocked as he was.

'Jungkook? What are you doing out of bed?'

'What the fuck happened Y/n?' He asked back , and he saw sympathy cross her face as she looked behind her.

Jungkook followed her eyes and looked at the group spread out over the living room.

Jimin and Jenna on the longer couch, huddled together with their arms around each other.

Seokjin and Rhi were on the floor, Seokjin practically ontop of poor Rhi who looked like she was struggling,  even in her sleep.

Everyone else must be in their own rooms. Jungkook did notice one person missing and he looked back to Y/n.

'Where's Taehyung?'

Y/n smiled lightly and gestured to the balcony.

'Why is he out there?' He asked.

'He has alot on his mind, as you probably do too,' She replied and he nodded.

'Go talk to him, he might be the best person to talk with right now' She finished and Jungkook nodded and went forwards toward the balcony.

It was a nice night out, considering it was getting closer to the winter season. He saw Taehyung leaning over the railing, looking out over the landscape that the complex was surrounded with.

'Hyung?'

Taehyung jumped at his voice, eyes growing as he walked over to him.

'Jungkook what are you doing out of bed?'

Jungkook only rolled his eyes at the same sentence that Y/n had spoken to him only a minute ago.