▹ George Reacts; Fans Edits.

— I'm feeling so shitty rn and I need some George fluff in my life, so I am writing this because it was a cute idea and I couldn't wait. I have a requested chapter to write, but I'm just struggling to write it and like it at the minute.

"I like to watch fan edits in my spare time yeah. I think they're cool." George nodded his head in response to the previous question which had been asking him if he has ever watched fan edits before. "Is that what I'm reacting to?"

When the staff nodded, George fist pumped the air. In all honesty, he loved watching fan edits due to the fact that he understood how much time and effort went into them as well as love. He adored his fans and he always felt that watching the things they made for him would bring them closer together.

"HEY ARMY!" He screamed, causing a few of the staff to flinch. He stopped and stared at the camera for five seconds with a creepy smile before he began talking again. "I'm George Lee and today I will be reacting to your fan edits! I'm actually kinda excited, I like watching these. They are entertaining."

The staff had put together a compilation of different fan edits that they thought George might enjoy. There were sad, funny, cute and sexy all piled into one of not just George but the other boys too. George slid the headphones over his ears and adjusted to get more comfortable before he leaned forward and pressed play.

He jumped, slamming his hand against the table as a squeak left his lips when the music practically deafened him. He placed his hand on his heart but kept his eyes on the screen, not wanting to miss any detail despite his mini heart attack. Thankfully, one of the staff members lowered the volume for him.

The first edit they had chosen was a sexy one to the song 'Buttons', the main videos showcased in the edit were from fancams of mainly Mic Drop which happened to be a famous era for George. He hid his face behind his eyes as the video showed a clip of him flicking his tongue across his upper lip whilst staring directly at the camera.

Embarrassment embedded deep within his veins as he screamed loudly. "Who is he?"

Needless to say, as much as fans loved that version of George, he hated it. He tended to get carried away on stage which many people loved, though George always came to regret it when watching it back. He really tried to avoid watching their live performances after because he knew he would've acted cocky someway or another.

He let out an exaggerated cry as another sexy edit began only this time it began walking with George in slow motion, looking all serious. George stared at himself for a few seconded before he leaned back in his chair and looked at the camera.

"I am pretty hot though, like let's be real," he commented, "also, these fans have to have taken some kind of lesson in editing because it's so smooth and just...amazing. I always get shocked at how high quality these are, they really are amazing, you can see how much time and effort had been put it. I admire it."

George chewed on his bottom lip as he watched himself dance, the screen faded black and suddenly, his voice cut through his headphones. He furrowed his eyebrows, almost worriedly when he heard a sad song begin to play behind his echoed voice over.

'I have suffered from anxiety for quite some time. It really has effected me in so many ways, I always feel like a let down to those around me whenever I mess up and I just constantly feel like I can't breathe. Anxiety doesn't go away, you just get used to it and it's sad but sometimes reality isn't the nicest place to be."

A series of clips of George and his members some happy, some sad appeared on screen to the beat of the music before the video of George on Burn The Stage appeared when he had his anxiety attack. George genuinely felt emotional whilst watching it.

Jungkook and George being happy and clingy also appeared on screen but this time it was Jungkook's voice echoing in George's ears.

"I didn't wanna leave his side. When I fainted, George was there holding my hand throughout it all."

George frowned as the video ended, he looked up at the camera with glossy eyes. "Not a lot makes me cry but for some reason that hit me hard. It was edited in such an amazing way that it made me emotional. To the owner of that edit, you are full of talent. To the owners of all these edits, take up editing my dudes because these are remarkable."

Several more videos, more uplifting and meme like ones later, George was down to his final one which happened to be A Jin edit. George screamed loudly when he saw his elder on the screen and began clapping loudly.

"He's the one you should loveeeeeeeeeeee," George sang loudly laughing at his change of lyrics. The staff giggled along with him as George settled down to pay attention.

There was one clip which focused on Jin's face and George couldn't stop the look of absolute disbelief.

"Look at him—wha? He really is Worldwide Handsome huh? Like I'm not even gonna lie to you, I know he's handsome but he looks like he's just crawled from the depths of heaven to bless us all with his face and make us all feel ugly— that's another t...

"Look at him—wha? He really is Worldwide Handsome huh? Like I'm not even gonna lie to you, I know he's handsome but he looks like he's just crawled from the depths of heaven to bless us all with his face and make us all feel ugly— that's another thing actually. These editors have the ability to make me look good. Like, I look like total poop and somehow these edits make me look like sex symbol. They turn the weirdest of people into the coolest and it's CRAZY!"

George didn't even have time to process his words before the edit finished. He spun around in his chair and turned to face the camera, shooting two finger guns towards it.

"So that was that! Thank you so much for watching, it was probably boring because I'm a little tired BUT I just wanna day I appreciate every piece of work that you guys create for us. Thank you so much, I love you, stay safe, stay out of trouble and keep lookin' pretty! Bye!" George slammed his hands against the table and winked towards the camera immediately cringing after doing so.

"Okay stop filming, I just made myself feel sick."

George Lee is one unique guy.

_____________
I'm not as happy with this but I am tired so I'm not concentrating as much. As I said above, I have a requested chapter to write but I just haven't had motivation. I promise you I am trying to write it, it's just hard because I have so many ideas that I wanna do, so I've lost motivation to write that one chapter.

I promise, i will keep trying to get that requested chapter out.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are appreciated 💜

- Blue x