Chapter 14- the meeting

"What are you doing here Diesel" I snarl. "Is that how you speak to your future husband" he questioned. I scoffed at his words and he glared at me.

"What do you want" I hissed. "To clam my prize" he said. I was so pissed by his word I lunged I him with my claws out but right when I had him he dissolved.

I growled in annoyance when he said from behind me "when you do become my mate we're going to have to work on you anger issues" he said. I lunged at him again and the same thing happened.

"I'm not here to fight I just wanted you to know that you'll be coming with me very soon" he said then he just disappeared.

I closed my eyes the opened them again to find I was back it my room. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and stripped off my clothes

I got in feeling the warm water run down my body. I was in the for a good ten minutes before I turned of the water. I wrapped my self in a fluffy towel and went to get changed.

After about fifteen minutes of digging around in the wardrobe I finally found something to wear. I had settled on a A black long sleeved shirt with a brown skirt.

(A/N: this bit without the leggings)I put on some black flats the I curled my hair

I put on some black flats the I curled my hair. By the time I finished getting read it was 9:46 Am.

I went down stairs where I found Thorn watching the news drinking coffee and no food ready.

"Where's the food" I groaned like a toddler. "Umm in the kitchen waiting to be made" Thorn said taking another sip of his coffee.

"Where's Lucas" I continued to complain. "He's in his office working" he said. "You know what I'll cook my own" I declared. "Ok you have fun with that" he said.

I stomped off into the kitchen and grabbed what I needed. I've never be really good at cooking. Ok fine I can't cook at all I can probably burn water, but they do say practice makes perfect right.

Once I completed my batter I poured some into a small pan. I walked into the living room and sat next to Thorn. My as well have some fun while I wait for my food.

"I'm have you ever herd of person space Evie" Thorn said scouting away a little bit. "Now is that how you speak to your future Luna" I asked putting a hand on my chest for dramatic effect.The only response I got from him was a roll of the eyes.

"What's burning" thorn asked. "I don't.... shot my breakfast" I yelled the last part running over to what was left of my pancakes. There was nothing but chard left at the bottom of the pan.

"Thorn did you try to cook again" Lucas asked as he walked in to the living room. "Ha wasn't me this time" he laughed. I felt Lucas gaze on me as I scraped the Burt pancake into the trash can.

I herd his foot steps making his way to where I was. They stopped right behind me making me freeze. "What happened" I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Well you didn't cook and I wanted pancakes so I decided to cook" I stated. "And how did that work out for ya" I herd Thorn call from the couch. I let out a low growl a glared daggers at the back of his head.

"If you wanted something you could always ask" Lucas said as he stood right in front of me with his arm on the counter. "I'll remember that next time" I said as I ducked under his arm.

I went into the pantry and grabbed a box of cereal. Then I grabbed a bowl and some milk. I mixed it together and started to devour it. It was gone in about two minutes.

"What time are we leaving" I asked Well more like wined to Lucas. "We leave in about thirty minutes so Thorn you should probably get ready.

Thorn only huffed in response as he got up off of his lazy ass and went up stairs. "You look gorgeous" Lucas said once Thorn was out of ear shot. I felt the blush creep it's way onto my but only said "your not to bad yourself".

After about thirty minutes we were all ready and headed out into Lucas huge garage with like twenty cars. "Witch one do you want to ride in" Lucas asked me. I looked around for a second before my eyes settled on o sleek black Tesla. "That one" I said.

After about a ten minutes dive we arrived at the biggest pack house I have ever seen (Picture at the top of the pack house)

Lucas came around and opened the door for me. I got out of the car I brushed off my skirt. I felt him put his hand on the small of my back and spark went everywhere.

"What are you doing" I asked trying not to let him know the effect he had on me. "You said I could touch you last night" he whispered as he guided me through the front door.

I we walked in you could tell the inside was just as nice as the outside. It was modern, black and white mostly but it had some royal blue finishes.

"Close your mouth before you catch a bug" Thorn said as he walked up to the other side of me. I closed my mouth and kicked him in the shin.

"OWWW. What was that for" he yelled. I just laughed at him until we stoped at a metal door. "The meeting is in her the others are all already in there" Lucas told me. He opened the door to a very furnished black and white office and standing there where all the people I was to meet with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:
I hoped you liked this weeks chapter. I know it's been awhile but I've been very busy and didn't want the chapter to be too short. Do you think that I should use less pictures? thanks for reading make sure to vote.💜💜💜