𝑪𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ★ 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑲𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑮𝑶𝑫

"𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑴𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺,𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑼𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾  𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵, 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑺 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑨𝑵�...

"𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑴𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺,
𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑼𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺
𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬
𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵, 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑺 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬
𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫."

- 𝑹𝑰𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑨

Disclaimer: Yes this imagine is based around a daddy kink. Before any of you whores say anything, No they don't carry out their kink during intercourse cause that's weird.
Also this is gonna be short, it's been in my drafts for 2 weeks

ENJOY

Naomi stared at Stokeley, her eyes filled with lust. All she wanted was some attention. For the past few days, his new project was the only thing his mind was on.

He sat at his desk, testing different 808s for a song he wanted to title "Foot Fungus". Naomi began tapping her foot, thinking of ways she could get what she wanted. She knew what would happen if she were to interrupt his session. With him being a strict daddy, and her being a stubborn little.

He hadn't said a word to her in a about an hour. Out of his concentration, his jaw was clenched making it stand out. He was shirtless, with some shorts on. His biceps flexed every time he clicked something.

Her face became hot just thinking about him. At this point, her clit was speaking. She craved his attention, his touch. It made her crazy.

She got up and walked towards him.

"What?" He asked, not even turning his head to look at her. Her sweet smile, turned into a frown. She hovered her finger over the power button of his desktop before pressing it. His head snapped in her direction.

"Naomi!" He yelled, getting a firm grip on her wrist. She simply stared at him.

"Naomi what the fuck!" He yelled once again, letting go of her wrist and gripping her jaw. He pressed the power button and waiting a couple seconds. When the screen cut back on, all of his work was gone.

"The whole fuckin' shit is gone!" He yelled, bringing her face closer to his.

"Naomi, why would you do some dumb shit like that?" He growled at her.

"I'm sorry daddy." She said, poking her bottom lip out and putting her hands together.

"You always doing dumb shit, I swear to god." He said standing up, towering over Naomi.

"You know what, save that shit," he spoke, grabbing her by her wrist and dragging her to the bedroom.

He threw her onto the bed. She propped herself on her elbows, if only she knew she'd be crying in a couple of minutes.

Instead of getting undressed as Naomi expected, Stokeley began ripping her clothes off. He started with her shorts, then her shirt, and finally her bra.

"I know what you want, this dick. I'm not going to give it to you. In fact, I'm gonna' do more. I'm gonna' make you scream, I'm gonna' make you cry. Now Open your fucking mouth." He spoke sternly, pinning her to the bed by her neck. She gladly opened her mouth, for it only to be greeted by Stokeley's saliva.

"Swallow it." He growled, she followed his command. He reached into the side table beside the bed, and grabbed a vibrator. Naomi's eyes widened, considering the fact that they'd never really used toys together.

Before turning the toy on, he slid her panties down, crumpled them up, then stuffed them into Naomi's mouth. She squealed at his sudden movements.

"I don't wanna' hear you moan, scream, none of that shit." He spoke once again. Naomi nodded. With his hand still wrapped around her neck, he dragged the cold object up her folds.

Turning the knob just a bit, he slightly pressed the thing against her clit. Her pelvis jerked, as the object stuck multiple nerves.

Just as she was calming down, he turned the speed up. She jerked even harder this time, her voice threatening to moan. She rolled her hips, in attempt to move the vibrator to her spot.

He twisted the knob even more, pressing it down harder on her pearl. Her eyes widened, and her back arched. A low, muffled moan escaped her lips. She was trying her best to bottle it all up. As her stomach muscles tightened up, and a deeper arch formed in her back, he could tell he was hitting the spot. He pressed even harder on her clit.

Her eyebrows knitted, her teeth bitting down hard on her own underwear, her clenching the sheets as hard as she could. She just couldn't take it. Her toes  were curling and her asshole was pulsating. The pleasure was too overwhelming.

"Stop, stop, stop." She tried saying, but it was nearly incoherent consider her mouth was stuffed. Stokeley gave her a devilish grin.

Involuntary her legs flew up into the air. The many nerves in her clit being struck triggered most of her body parts.

Suddenly, she needed more, she felt she was so close to her orgasm that she just had to have it. Naomi's trembling hand gripped Stokeley's wrist pushing it down even more.

With her other hand, she gripped the sheets even harder.

At this point, she was feeling a completely different sensation than before. At this point, it hurt to conceal her moans.

Her body was trembling as a result of her contracting all of her muscles.

Suddenly, she relaxed. All the tension in her stomach subsided. Soon enough, her juices began to flow.

THATS ALL FOLKS
[THATS NOT ACTUALLY THE END, I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT]

But I promise better, and longer imagines otw

I had took a break from wattpad cause whew 🌚
But I promise future imagines will me better, muah.

I kinda need help with imagines. It's extremely hard for me to write imagines nowadays. Pm me plz ✌🏽😚