Chapter 1: First Day

Casper pov:

Its my first day at Goldys day care I hope shes happy to see me.
"Hello you must be the new kid right?" Says A brownish red head kid.
Yeah I'm new I'm Casper who are you. Before he can awnser a girl in a tiger pjs come down stairs "RYAN!!" the girl says. Ow "Oh hi new kid!" Says the girl. Hello I'm Casper. She seems hiper... "I'm Tina and thats Ryan!" Tina says. Oh ok thanks for letting me know. "GOLDY UNICORN GET UO HERE THE NEW KIDS HERE!" Tina yells. "Oww.." Says me and Ryan. Wait Goldy yes shes here! I see a puff of pink sparkles come behind Tina and Ryan a Unicorn human thing is now behind them. Goldy comes running up the stairs. "Hello I'm Unicorn Man but you can call me Unicorn and this is Goldy." Unicorn says. Hi I'm Casper nice to meet you Unicorn nice to see you again Goldy. " Casper why are you here!" Goldy barks. Everyone in the rooms eyes go wide becuase no ones seen her be that rude ever. "Goldy is there a problem?" Unicorn asks. "Yea this guy almost broke my leg when I was 4!" Goldy yells. Unicorn some how has now have red sparkles around his horn and giving me the death glare, scary. A guy in a black cat pjs walks in " Hey you guys left me!" The guy says. Hi I'm Casper! "O-oh h-hello.." The guy says with a pinkish color across his face. "I-I'm P-Pip.." Pip says. Nice to meet you I say with a grin across my face. Goldy wispers something to Unicorn and they giggle.

Goldys pov:

Casper is in my daycare now ugh I hate him. When Pip came in and introduced his self his was blushing! I wispered to Unicorn, Casper and Pip sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. We giggle at the rhyme. Later I tell it to Ryan and Tina.

Pips pov:

This new guy came in his name is Casper but I think Goldy, Unicorn, Ryan and Tina know that I'm gay now oh well at last Casper doesn't know. I try to stay to stay with Casper I think Lizzy likes him so I had to threatened her I felt bad but hes mine.I have to share a room with him I dont have a problem with that at all he cute so I'm lucky to have him as a room mate.