Chapter 34

Arthits POV

Our hands are the best weapons.
Our legs are the next best weapons.
But if these 2 are of no use when someone covers your mouth to stop you from screaming. Use your ultimate weapon .
Your teeth . and that's what I used.
A strong bite in the hands that tried to cover my mouth. The hands were soon removed as along with his screaming sound. But the scream of my attacker sounded very familiar.

Kong - Ouch... Way to greet you boyfriend Arthit .

With the small light that came through the broken window I saw my attacker. It was none other than my prince .

Should I massage the hand I bite or give him a hug for missing him. But I did the most appropriate thing I felt like doing . I gave a hard smack on his head . prince or boyfriend . how dare he scare me . I literally was scared to the core. Especially after you get a death threat.

Kong - What was that for.. Aaargh... It hurt like hell ok.

Massaging his head , the prince was complaining to me . as if I feel pity on him. .
But my hands acted on its own. It slowly moved towards his head to rub the spot where I hit him. Did I hurt him so hardly ?

Arthit - Am sorry na prince. Does it hurt.

Kong - Of course it hurts . But why did you hit me . wasn't the bite enough .

Arthit - For the heart attack you nearly gave me . what do expect me to do then. Kiss you or what .

Kong - Obviously. That's what I came for.

Arthit - Wait .. What... How did you fin-

I think the prince didn't want to answer my questions because before I could even finish asking my questions, his lips met mine to stop my rambling leaving me shocked.

Mr hotty pants couldn't wait much I think . with just few nibbing and sucking his tongue was asking me permission to enter . as much as he I wanted to permit his entry . there is still few things to clear .

Keeping my temptations and hormones aside. I pushed the prince a bit enough for him to stop attacking my lips.

Arthit - Wait wait... Before we continue we have few things to clear.

Kong - Seriously.... You are a mood killer okay .

Arthit - No matter how many names you give me . I won't allow you to kiss me again before you give me few answers.

Kong - Aaargh... Shoot it

Arthit - How did you find me .

Kong - I asked p knot to track your phone .

Arthit - Why did you come here .

Kong - Obviously because I miss you like crazy okay.
Just 3 days and I think I can't survive any more without seeing you . it made me wonder how did i last 20 years without you ...Ai oon ... I missed you na .

Arthit - I.. I missed you too..

Laying my head next to his chest , we hugged tightly While his head rested on my shoulders.

Arthit - How is everything going on .

Kong - Public responses are much better than we expected. There are many groups supporting us. tho now Its all in the hands of council .
just few more days na. I will come and take you back .
How is it here .. Not many knows but this diner is owned by a mafia gang . are you safe here.