15

Anne POV

"Kookie, please, when will you talk to me?"

"There is nothing to talk about Anne, now would you excuse me? I have a date.."

Date? Kookie has a girlfriend?

"Date?"

"Yes, now leave." His tone was cold, like an ice.

"With who?"

"Oh so now you care? With whoever the fuck i want, who appreciates me and never judge me based on my job!"

His words leave me with a stinging pain in my heart, i broke him, and maybe he is right, he deserves to be with someone who appreciates him more than i did.

"Right, I'm sorry kookie.. have a fun date." I said as he just stand there with his flat expressionless face, as i was about to leave i felt a grip on my wrist preventing me to go.

"Even when i told you i have a date, you don't budge? You don't feel even a slightest pain that i felt when i saw you with V hyung?"

The sadness in his voice was obvious, and he just address Taehyung as V his stage name, i really ruined their bond.

"I don't mean it that way Kook." I said as he walk closer, step by step as i can feel his body was trapping me.

"Please, tell me to cancel it, to cancel the date, i will forgive you, i don't want to hurt you."

It would be so selfish if i told him to cancel it, "no kookie, you deserve to be happy with someone, and maybe that someone isn't me."

His eyes says it all, "is that what you want? To see me with somebody else? You don't like me enough to even hold me? All these times i catch feelings alone?"

Don't do this to me kookie, not the big sad bambi eyes, i can't resist that.

"No kookie, you don't understand-"

"Me? YOU! YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT!"

"I don't deserve you kook, I'm not worthy, we are from a completely different universe, what makes you think we would work?!"

"And here i thought you are different, here i thought you treated me like a normal human being, but you are just like everyone else! You labeled me, you see me with a title."

"What? see, this is why we will never work, you keep pushing me, forcing me, we are just selfish!"

And here i am, tearing him apart all over again, I'm so sorry, if you know how sorry i am kook, but this is for your best, i'd just ruin your hard work if i come to the picture.

"If we really can't work, can't be together, let me kiss you for the last time and if you don't enjoy it, i will leave you alone but if you ask for more, you have to stick by my side."

Before i got a chance to protest, he put his lips on mine, kissing me with passion and care, his lips was so soft, and i can't help but to respond to his kiss, our kiss starting to become more heated, the kiss we shared was no longer pure and passionate, it's now rough and full of hunger.

"If i could i want to kiss you everyday." He said as i just staring at him with so much adoration, "if you don't want me to give you more love and i can guarantee you, you won't be able to walk properly after i give you so much love, so stop giving me that look Anne."

"Don't leave me Anne, please, promise me."

"I have made a lot of promises kook.."

"Then make one more for me." He said with a begging voice and look, his bambi eyes begging me, what am i supposed to do? Say no?

"I promised."