chapter 24

**katherines pov**

I finally got the courage to say it. But even better, she said it back.

"It's taken me a few days to be able to say that, Billie." I sat against her blanket on her wall, my legs stretched out against her bed.

"Why? You should never be scared to tell me anything." She said, laying on my knees now.

"It's hard to say you love someone at first. No matter how much you love them. I've known I loved you since the first night we went to the park. When I shared everything with you, and I cried on your shoulder. You've reminded me what it feels like to love someone so quickly and I can't deny it." I said, not realizing I was rambling.

I looked down at Billie, and she was smiling as big as ever. She sat up, sitting cross-cross beside me.

"I've known I was going to love you since I saw you mouthing the lyrics to Brockhampton. Or when you hugged my mom the first night we hung out. When we vibed to music and talked about our past or just joked around. When i'm around you, I can be someone that I feel like I have to keep from everybody else. You bring out the soft in me. You make me soft." She said, which cause tears to form in my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck, looking into her eyes once again.

"I'm gonna say it again. I love you, Billie. I will continue to love you until you don't want me to anymore, and even probably after that too." I laughed.

"I love you too, Katherine. You mean so much to me. Please don't ever stop loving me."

She bent her head down, causing her forehead to fall onto mine softly. She smiled before she connected our lips, moving them together. It really feels like our lips were molded together and pulled apart, and put onto two separate people. It feels like her lips belong on mine and they were made to kiss my lips.

~

I wake up to the sound of piano coming from the living room, and in the background, Bil's voice.

It was disappointing not waking up with our bodies molded together between the sheets, but hearing her voice made up for it.

I walk out of her room, and into the living room, trying to sneak around her seeing me. I listen closely as she plays a soft, melodic tune on the piano, and she sings words that touched me somewhere, but i'm not even sure where.

"I'm in your arms in central park,
there's nothing you could do or say,
I cant escape the way I love you."

I try to listen closer, but i'm still fairly far away considering I don't want her to know i'm listening in yet.

I decide to stop hiding, and I walk into the living room where she's sitting, hovering over the top of the piano. She looks up at me, smiling as she plays an instrumental while singing just the "ooh" part of the song behind the notes.

"Good morning mamas." She said once she finished, pulling the piano cover over the keys, reaching her arms out for me to snuggle her.

"What you were writing was really pretty. Is it a new song? Or just one I haven't heard?" I asked, staring at her as I talk.

"Actually, it's a song I started with Finneas a while ago. We wrote it at like 3am, but I wanted to add more to the ending." She smiled, intertwining our fingers, "It's about you. That last part." She looked down at our hands when she said that.

I stopped for a second, just glaring at her. there's no way she wrote a song about me?

"You're kidding." I said, obviously flattered but not believing her.

"Did you listen to the lyrics? It's about the night we went to the park, and you told me everything. Ever since you told me that's when you found out you love me, I couldn't stop thinking about adding it to a song." She said, looking at me as if it was obvious. "I almost made it into its own song"

"Anyways, I made us smoothies. Yours is over there." She said, pointing to the counter by the blender. I walked over, grabbing my cup, sipping the orange colored smoothie.

"Peach, mango, pineapple, orange, and banana." She said, listing off the fruits in the smoothie. Usually i'm not a big smoothie person. But, this one was good. I guess she's just talented at everything. Even making smoothies.

"We have a whole free day today shorty. What you wanna do?" Billie said, shuffling papers from the piano stand, and walking to her room.

"Whatever you wanna do, it's your day." I said, following her to her room, so I didn't have to yell across the house.

She turned around, face to face with me, "Our day," she corrected me with.

Finneas came out of his room, smiling like a dumby. Billie looked at him weirdly, with the exact facial expression I had.

"Billie. I met a girl last night, and I think i'm already in love with her." he admitted. "I wrote a song about her as soon as she left, and I already sent it to her and everything."

Billie and I both were still very confused, but we just went with it.

"I met a girl sometime around a month ago and I love her." She said, walking behind me, putting her arm around me, kissing my cheek.

Finneas smiled at the romantic gesture and suggestion, and then proceeded to show us a picture of the girl he'd fallen in love with last night.

"Bro, I used to watch her youtube. That's Claudia Sulewski right?" I said, grabbing his phone. "She's fucking beautiful. How'd you even meet her?"

"Mutual friendships kinda, it's confusing." He said, still smiling like an idiot.

Billie walked over to his side of the counter, fluffing his hair up. And Finneas backed away, fixing his hair as a response.

"Okay well since Katherine is the only one who seems interested in my love life, i'm going back to my room." He said, giving me a high five before he walks back into the hallway that leads to both Billie and his rooms.

"Okay, lets forreal get going to start our day, it's like 11am." Billie said, grabbing my keys from my backpack on the couch, and running out the door.

a/n:

GUYS so i just checked the tags and i'm #1 in #billie !!! that's insane. so, if you're reading this right now, thank you for doing just that. i'm so grateful for everything writing this story has given me.

i also wanna day i've been getting a lot of feedback recently and it's all been so good, so thank you for that as well. i really do enjoy this story and writing it and it makes me happy that others enjoy reading it as well.

anyways, enjoy ur day, i really hope you enjoyed this cute lil chapter. love u guys <3