9

Another day in the Lee house, I've gotten pretty comfortable here. Today I go shopping for all my things for school and myself. Mr.Lee is going to drop us off at the mall then pick us up once we're finished.

I brush my hair and look in the mirror. Where am I going with my life? I shake my head and left my room. I was about to enter Minho's room, but luckily I remembered to knock on his door.

Knock Knock Knock

No answer. I knock a few more times until Mr.Lee woke up and came out from his room. He asked me what I was doing and I explained I was trying to wake up Minho. He nods and heads into the bathroom to get ready. I sigh. I guess I'll have to.

Click swoOp. I swung the door open. There I saw sleeping Minho. Awww so cute. Too bad I have to wake him up, he's such a pretty sight. Wait, did I just think that? I shake my head and walk over to him. I shook him for a good amount of times even slapping him a little. Nothing worked.

     I grunted and sighed letting my body fall on his. He whines and flips my body. He hovered over me with his sexy messy hair. God he's so hot. His expressions were sexy, but scary.

     "Why are you waking me up? I was having such a good dream." He says with an intimidating voice. I swallowed hard. What could the dream possibly be about?

     With gathered courage I asked him what the dream was about. "And that would be?" I replied with confidence.

     "Wouldn't you like to know? Or should I show you?"