XXVIII. CRAZY TOWN (PART 2)

REMMI WALKED SLOWLY UP the steps of the farm house. Her arm shooting with pain. She had ripped her shirt in half and wrapped it around her wound, trying to stop some of the bleeding.

When she opened the screen door, she heard a small, "Rick?" From Lori.

"Nope," Remmi groaned. "Just me."

"Remmi," Andrew breathed out. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked her as he saw her arm.

"Shane shot me. I ran when he was talking to Randall and then the son of a gun shot me,"

Everyone looked at her, a confused expression on each of their faces. "Shane took Randall and dragged me with him," She told them. "He told me we were a team ever since... Ever since Otis."

Patricia looked at Remmi, "What do you mean since Otis?"

"Shane shot Otis in the leg that night. I tried to go back, I did, but Shane-He wouldn't let me. I'm so sorry Patricia,"

"Excuse me," The widow mumbled and walked out of the room.

"Can you please go back out and find Rick and Shane?" Lori asked Daryl, having enough of the banter in the room.

With that, Remmi followed Daryl outside along with Glenn and Andrea.

"Go get everyone, now!" Remmi told Andrea as they looked at the biggest herd size since the highway.

"That's a bigger herd than the highway,"

"We have guns, we have cars," Hershel said, cocking his shotgun.

"You serious?" Daryl asked.

"It's my farm, I'll die here,"

"Alright," Daryl shrugged, "Good a night as any."

Just as Andrew and Remmi were about to go into a vehicle, Carol came running out of the house.

"Remmi! Andrew! It's Ellie!"

The two looked at the group, who just told them to 'Go' and that they could handle it.

"There's Walkers on the farm? A herd?" Ellie asked.

As soon as Remmi and Andrew walked in the house, they saw the puddle pooled on the floor.

"Ignore that and tell me what the hell—" Ellie them hunched over in pain, "Is going on!"

"Ellie," Remmi spoke softly. "We're having this baby, now."

"No way! I'm not having my baby when there's a ton of Walker's outside, no way! Just give me a gun, I can help,"

"Baby, you gotta do this, I'm right here," Andrew told her, subtly leading her into the first bedroom she saw. "We can do this, okay? You and me, we're a team. We got this."

"Forever?" Ellie asked him.

"Always," He smiled and kissed his wife.