I want you to be happy!

Ann's P.O.V.

                                                                    Dylan Cooper

                                                      A son, a brother, a friend, a lover.

                                                                  1993 - 2012

I was sitting in front of the grave stone of my best friend, crying my eyes out.

"Why... why did you leave me?...." I looked up at the sky. "Why did you took him but not me?.... " I sobbed. "Why him?" I yelled and looked back at the stone in front of me. "Why him?" I whispered and put my head on it. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this, no... It wasn't."

I felt two strong arms wrap around me and pulling me up.

"Lets go, Ann." Harry's deep voice whispered in my ear.

'No.." I whimpered.

"It's getting really late. We should get back to the house." he said in the same hushed tone. I shook my head, tears streaming down my face. He tightened his grip on me from behind and kissed my temple. "He wouldn't want you to suffer like this, he would want you to be happy." I shook my head once again. "C'mon Ann. You can do this, you have me. I'm here for you, the boys are here for you. You're not alone."

Somehow his words calmed me down.

He's right, actually. It's been a week since the funeral and I spent every day of it either locking myself in my room and crying my eyes out or coming here and doing the same. Dylan wouldn't want that for me, he always said that I have to be strong... And I promised him that I'll be strong, for him.

I nodded and turned around to face Harry in the eyes.

"Can we go home?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. He nodded and smiled sadly.

"Sure." he said putting his one arm around my shoulders. We walked away from the grave and out of the cemetery.

*

When we entered the house, Zayn was the first one to embrace me in a hug. He kissed my temple and let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't ever do that again, okay? You scared the crap out of us." he said while hugging me tightly but yet gently. My eyes started watering again but I hold the tear back.

"I won't, I promise."

I kinda ran out of the house in the morning without telling them where I'm going. It's past midnight now.

Liam came in view, followed by Louis... No Niall. Glad to see he still cares about me.

I sighed.

Liam pulled me into a hug, Louis was the next one. When I wrapped my arms around him, he whispered in my ear;

"Niall's sleeping. He cried himself to sleep tonight. He cares about you, Ann, more than you could ever imagine."

I closed my eyes for a split second and remembered why I broke up with him in the first place.

"He cheated on me, Louis. If that's called caring I'm a walking dead man." as those three words escaped my mouth my tears came pouring.

"Lets go to bed." Harry said. I pulled away from Louis and headed to my room, Harry following close behind.

He opened the door to my room and as I walked in I saw Niall curled up in a ball on my bed. Even though it was dark I could see his tear-streamed face. I looked at Harry and smiled, he kissed my cheek and left my room after mumbling a 'good night'.

I walked to the other side of the bed and lay down next to Niall. He stirred and grabbed the end of the bed cover, pulling it over us. He sneaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm so sorry, Ann. I was a selfish idiot. I should've first thought everything through before doing whatever." He spoke up with his eyes still closed, his voice shaky and breaking every now and then.

"You should've talked to me first." I whispered. He stayed quite for a minute and then spoke up again.

"Do you think you can forgive me?"

'I want you to be happy!' Dylan's voice rang through my ears.

"I'll try." I mumbled.

I felt his lips curl up in a smile as he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"Night Ann."

"Night Niall."

~~~~

Be ready for the epilogue. I'll update it today.

Anyways;

Love you! < 33

- Diana

(oh and I changed my name in wattpad, now instead of CookiieMonsta i'm PutTheBlameOnMe :D)