noob

[QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE]

"Survival Minecraft Only I'm Not Allowed To Google Anything DAY 2"

[•]2,203 watching

"How do I..." Quackity hesitated as he stared at his screen that displayed a blank crafting table. "How do I make a button?" He asked as he placed a single cobblestone block onto the grid in hopes a button would appear. "Is this not how you make it?" Alex questioned as he now began to move the cobblestone block into different corners of the crafting table.

His livestream erupted in laughter and Alex's unexpected cluelessness even made you giggle. "GUYS!! I'm a noob okay! Please help me I've never played this game before!" He said, unable to hold back a big smile once he saw how his audience was reacting through the chat. "Fine if you won't help me then I'll just make a pressure plate, at least I know how to do that!" Alex said with confidence as he quickly placed down three wooden planks in a row. "I'm basically a pro at Minecraft now, who needs buttons when you have pres- Wait a minute.. These aren't..."

Quackity went quiet once his cursor hovered over the newly crafted item only to display the words 'Dark Oak Wood Slab.'

The stream chat was moving even faster than before with emotes and keyboard smashing from all 2000 of his viewers. You couldn't stop laughing from this unexpectedly amusing liveshow. 'Damn, for someone who has no idea what's going on in a game, he sure knows how to keep his audience entertained.' You thought to yourself.

Once you had managed to pull yourself together without breaking down in laughter every two seconds, you saw that even Alex was gasping for air with a big beam plastered across his face. "Guys I'm not a boomer please!!" He shouted, failing to get rid of his smile and still trying to calm himself down.

You glanced at the chat and there was still no one willing to help him out as he was now randomly placing cobblestone and planks everywhere on the crafting table in hopes to create a button or pressure plate. After a few more minutes passed by you decided that you'll help him out of the situation.

---
Devilise the habibi has donated $10
you need to place one wooden plank for a button or
two in a row for a pressure plate. you can do the same
with stone blocks but not cobblestone boomer
---

The robotic text-to-speech voice began to talk suddenly as the sound of him clicking frantically could still be heard in the background.

Quackity followed the instructions you gave as the text-to-speech continued to narrate what you had typed. "YES! FINALLY!" He shouted again whilst throwing his fists and punching the air above him. He turned to his monitor to check the donation and began to thank you for the donation. "Thank you for the info and $10 Dev-" Alex stopped and raised his brows whilst you furrowed yours, wondering why he only read out a third of your username.

"DEVILISE?!" He questioned loudly and made direct eye contact with the web camera for a split second, looking slightly surprised. You were still confused and now the chat had started spamming 'F' and 'hoes mad.'

"You were the first person to ever kill me in Minecraft Mondays!" He jokingly complained. "I think you cursed me, no wonder whoever I'm on a team with comes last place."

---
Devilise the habibi has donated $4.20
hoes mad
---

He couldn't keep up his fake-annoyed face when he heard 'hoes mad' read out from the text-to-speech voice. Laughing but quickly stifling it he said; "Damn right hoes mad! You better take this curse off of me and let me kill you in Minecraft."

---
Devilise the habibi has donated $4.20
do you even know how to craft a
sword? quackity more like noobity hahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
---

"HEY HEY THATS NOT FAIR!" He shouted, restoring his character. "Afghanistan only just got Minecraft this year!!" Alex joked once again, yet people still asked questions about if he really was from Afghanistan or not in the stream chat.

As you were reading the chat you noticed a couple comments that were along the lines of "are devilise and quackity flirting with each other on stream?" But you just rolled your eyes at that, as if.

Suddenly Quackity looked up away from his webcam, swiftly muted his microphone and began talking to someone from behind the computer whilst the chat spammed 'mic muted.'

You guessed that was a reference or inside joke but didn't know what it was about.

He looked back at the camera, unmuted his microphone and his normal tone of voice came back. "Sorry gamers the FBI heard I escaped from Afghanistan and just came to my house to get me so I have to end the stream now, bye! Make sure to tune into the next Minecraft event! Oh and Devilise, this fight isn't over. Bye habibis!"

[QUACKITYHQ IS OFFLINE]

STREAM CHAT:

- quackityislife2007: wait the fbi?!?!?!?!?!?!

- number9large: he's just kidding he does that all the time