24

it was the first time...

this has been a really horrible week.

a series of unfortunate events started happening to me. from our faltering relationship to my distressing medical results.

they say "live your life to the fullest", but if this is how i live my life then i'd rather die earlier.

there's no more point in living.

especially today.

i came to your house, thinking i should sort out things between us. you opened the door for me so i figured mrs. park wasn't home. but you shut it close as soon as you realized it was me.

even though you did that, i didn't give up. i knocked continuously on your door and told you i just wanted to talk.

it was effective, and i was quite happy that you opened the door after a while, even though you acted cold towards me.

at least i get to talk to you and see you again this close after a few weeks.

when i asked you if i did anything wrong for you to ignore me, you didn't speak up. you just kept staring at me with those heartless eyes.

then again, i never gave up. i kept on asking you, until you seemed annoyed and shouted at me.

i was dumbfounded and stood frozen on my spot. i obviously never expected you to do that earlier.

do you really hate me that much?

you told me i should leave, but you know, i came there to get what i want. and i want answers.

i tried to calm you down, but you kept on shouting at me and pushing me away and it eventually agitated me. i didn't want to get mad, especially that it was you i'm getting mad at and the doctor wouldn't want me to be, but you left me no choice.

and i'm sorry, i didn't mean to shout back and hurt you earlier. i just wanted to sort things between us.

what happened to us?

can we just start all over?

it was the first time we fought.