1

EDIT. A/N: I thought I'd put this here before people start reading this again. The character has had a lot of hate for being blunt or saying things that were on her mind. She is based on someone I knew and partly myself.

She has mild Asperger's will be blunt, direct and speak her mind but not always have malice behind her words. There is a reason why she doesn't trust people and has based her experiences on that. Don't start spouting nonsense like 'she hates women and blah blah blah'. This isn't the case. She doesn't trust them because of past relationships with girls. She doesn't think all women or girls are the same, just the ones she has had interactions with. So, of course, she would be sceptical about forming relationships with the same sex. She also isn't a woman hater. She DOES NOT HATE WOMEN!!! She has had bad experiences so don't think she hates on women cause I'll delete your hate.

As I have said, she is based on myself and someone I used to know. I can be direct and blunt but I don't have malice behind my words. I'm awkward AF in social situations and will say what is going on in my head. I can't help that but I always have to explain myself.

Anyway...I'll just delete hate comments because I don't have time for that.

Hopefully, this has cleared a few things up and you enjoy the story.

<33

------------------------

"I want you to take my virginity,"

I coughed, spraying my water everywhere, "What?"

"You heard me. I want you to take my virginity,"

"You're joking me right?" I asked, looking around to see if anyone was standing there with a camera or someone ready to jump out and call his prank, "This is a prank?"

"No," Namjoon said, "Why the hell would I be pranking you?"

"Is that how you get girls?" I asked, "Ask them to take your virginity?"

"I'm being serious!" He exclaimed, and lowered his voice probably remembering we were in the library. But it wasn't like people ever sat in here "I'm...shit, I'm a virgin ok?"

"Right, and the pope has a vagina," I said gathering my books together, "I don't know what game you are playing, but it isn't funny,"

"I'm not lying to you," Namjoon said grabbing my arm, "How do I prove it to you?"

I lifted an eyebrow, "Can you just stop, please? I'm not falling for your tricks,"

Namjoon dropped his arm and I saw a small pout as he lowered his gaze, "I...I'm sorry. I should have asked someone else. Um, just pretend that I didn't say anything to you. Forget that I told you I-"

"Wait," I said, "You're being serious?"

"Why would I lie about something like that?" Namjoon muttered.

"Because you are known as the Virgin Killer," I said, "How can a virgin killer be a virgin?"

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, "I can explain but promise that you won't laugh,"

I sighed, "I don't laugh at people who are virgins but I am curious as to why you are still a virgin,"

"I have class," He said quickly, "Um, can you meet me outside the library in about 2 hours? If you don't have a class, then I can talk to you about it,"

"Sure," I frowned, "I mean, I don't have classes on a Thursday,"

"Then why are you at uni?"

"Because I'm a nerd?" I said.