|Forty one|

Christel.

I stare at Damon as he runs off into the fog. I turn around too using my elements. I flick my wrist and capture a rogue trying to sneak up on a warrior.

I make thorns grow on the vines killing the rogue instantly. I use my air element throwing one of a warrior.

I move from the groups heading deeper into the forest too. That's when I think about it, light it's the opposite of darkness so if he can create fogs and darkness then I have the ability to create light.

I concentrate on making everything clear and the fog and darkness disappearing. I open my eyes seeing the fog and darkness fading away.

Everything is much clearer now as the warriors continue to fight. Rogues jump from nowhere, attacking with all their might.

Elgon did really trick them or something. I know if we lose this war, it's the end of all our lives. He will kill us all. I know that that is his aim and I'm not letting him do that.

I didn't shift because it's easier to fight using my elements in this form. I dodge a punch from a rogue as I flick my wrist and immediately he is consumed in flames.

I do the same with a bunch of rogues until I get Elgon's attention. He turns to me with wide eyes.

"You are an elemental." He says gaping at me.

"No, I'm a flying elephant." I reply sarcastically earning a very evil glare from him that I almost cower in fear.

"How? I killed them all! I destroyed all of them!" He screams outraged making me growl in anger.

Even though I hardly knew them, just knowing that he killed them makes my blood boil.

If he had just kept his revenge to himself I wouldn't be in this situation. I would have just found my mate. No Natalie, no witches, no jealousy. It would have been a perfect.

"Do you know how many lives you destroyed? Just because you had an obsession over the goddess didn't give you any right to destroy our lives!" I hissed anger radiating off me in waves. However, he instead, begins to smile. He and Jared sure do make a pretty good team.

I stare at him before flicking my wrist again summoning a large amount of water splashing it all on him. His laughs die down and he stares at me with a deadly glare that would make you piss your pants.

"You will pay for that you bitch!" He yells in a deep voice as cloud of smoke engulfs me almost suffocating me.

He moved closer to me trying to suffocate me. I flick my wrist making vines grow holding him tightly by his feet causing him to lose his concentration and the fog disappearing.

He clicks his tongue turning away from me as he orders more rogues to surround me as he heads somewhere else, I pray he isn't looking for Damon and thank goddess he doesn't know he is my mate. He would have used it against me.

I use all my elements at once on the vile creatures, I use air causing the rogue to hit a tree with alot of force that immediately killed him.

Suddenly I hear a cackle behind me, I turn around and my face pales, Jared.

"You survived?" He asks his laughter dying out with the same voice that gave me nightmares for months, the same voice that destroyed my peace.

I don't reply, I stared at him, fear bubbling within me, evident on my face. He sees my pale face and smirks with an evil glint in his eyes.

They all have it. Elgon, Jared and the rogues. They usually have a look of promised pain.

"You are still scared of me aren't you? Perfect." He immediately shifts into his huge brown wolf. Fear creeps through my bones as I recall all the torture I went through.