....Appointment....

SANA

"Ok your appointment is for five tonight."

"Ok thanks. I'll make sure she's there."

I ended the call and headed out for Jeongyeons apartment.

"Be careful Sana"

"I know."
————

She didn't answer the door when I knocked the first so I knocked harder. "Hold on! Shit. Nayeon I swear to god leave me alone!"

She opened the door with force. I smiled softly at her. "Why are you here?"

"Because I made an appointment.." she closed the door.

"Jeongyeon. Please."

"Why did you do that?!"

"You said you would go. Come on."

A huge crash came from the apartment.
"Fuck Sana! It won't help."

"That's the same thing Jihyo said but it probably will help" another crash.

"Jeongyeon open the door. I don't like seeing you like this"

"Fuck off!"

"I'll call Nayeon."

"Go head you won't get her"

I did just that and called Nayeon. "Hello?"

"Hi Nayeon!"

"Oh Sana! What's up?"

"Jeongyeon. I need your help"

"I'm with Tzuyu right now...so I can't help. Sorry"

"Nayeon please."

"I'm not getting involved with Jeongyeons problems again I'm done. Didn't she make you cheat on Jihyo and almost ruin your relationship? Why are helping her?"

"Because my father was an alcoholic to. I thought maybe this time I could actually help. Your a big person in her life. If she's going to get help everyone has to help her so I don't care if you bring Tzuyu. Just come over and help"

"Me and Tzuyu will be over soon. We might need Jihyo"
————

Another crash. "Jeongyeon stop!"

"Shut up! I'm fine...perfectly fine."

"Your drunk" she started to laugh. "So what. I'll be fine. Leave"

"Nayeon is on her way."

"I don't care About that cheating piece of shit!" I turned my head and saw Nayeon walking fast with Tzuyu by her side. Tzuyu waved at me and Nayeon headed for the door.

She took a key and put it in. "Sana leave!"

The door opened. Nayeon walked in. "What the fuck—" Nayeon was able to bring Jeongyeon out by a kiss.

Jeongyeon was just frozen in place. "Your going. Come on." Nayeon held out her hand. Surprisingly Jeongyeon took it.

The car ride was awkward. Everyone sat in silence. Nayeon held Jeongyeon close to her.

Jeongyeon reeked of beer. She looked horrible. I thought she was ok when I left but She's far off from ok. "We're here. Do you want me or Sana to bring you in?"

"S...Sana."

Nayeon handed me Jeongyeons wrist. I took a hold of her and walked into the building. There wasn't anybody else there except the people working on computers at the front desk.