13.

During all the summer, I trained hard to pass the UA entrance test, which was coming fast. I learned how to easily adjust my quirk's range, and even learned how to focus it on a single person. The limit of my second quirk  lengthened to 5 minutes, which was plenty. Me and Midnight grew really close. We would often go to UA, her to check if everything was prepared for the new year, while I just wandered around. I also met all the teachers, they were all really nice to me, in spite of knowing who I am. I took a liking in two of them, Present Mic and Eraser Head.
Hizashi-san was really loud and friendly. He didn't care about other people's opinions, while Aizawa-san... he was just vibing. I managed to take a glance at every training facility. And boy, were they HUGE. I didn't get to see All Might, which was sad. However, Principal Nezu announced that he will teach at UA. Saying that I was happy, was nothing to say. I was really thrilled. Aizawa had to close his eyes at my brightness. They didn't want to tell me who would be my teacher, saying that it will be a surprise. Also, the boys. *sigh* I spent a lot of time with Midoriya. He basically became my best friend. I told him that I was staying with Midnight, due to some "accident" in the past. He was really understanding. Sometimes, I teased him with saying Izukuwu, and he blushed like crazy. About Bakugo, I would always get across him in the park while jogging. He always took some reasonable distance from me, and I joked about him being scared of me. He would get SUPER angry the same moment and start a fight, him always giving up, but promising that he'll kick my ass next time. We also challenged each other at speed, strength and stamina. The score was really tight  but beside that, we were great friends, I think. I sometimes hung out with Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima too. We talked about memes and new games that were yet to be launched. All three of them would turn red every time I saw them. And this thing always made me really confused. I would also come across Shinsou in the park, petting random cats. The eyebag man made me question myself countless times if he had anything to do with Aizawa. Todoroki... Well... I didn't see him since that day at UA. But most important thing is that I always took my pills. I was getting a lot better and more open, except the fact that my dreams were transforming into nightmares. Most of them were the voice trying to convince me not to take the pills anymore, and it threatening me to destroy everything I love when it would take over. I wasn't looking forward to those days at all. When the last month of summer was almost over, I couldn't wait anymore to meet new people and finally get into the world of heroes.