Volume 01 Chapter 15

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Please stop!

Her struggling weak self is nothing compared to the strong man above her.

Her lips is hurting with his biting and sucking while one of her mounds is being painfully squeezed by his free hand.

Selena felt the corner of her eyes sting as tears started to form.

Xavier stopped when he felt something is wrong. He raised his head and when he look at her face, he saw her once clear eyes became blurred because of tears and fright.

His face changed and released her already bruised hands.

He'd tried to touched her but she flinched when his hand gone near and tears started to fall one by one.

A ripple appeared in his dark bottomless eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Selena let out a sob when she heard his apology.

Xavier ignored her reaction and gently wiped her tears.

When he uttered those words, his voice was soft and gentle. His hands would patiently wipe her face every time a tear would fall. His once emotionless eyes has soften and there's an emotion in it which she couldn't fathom.

"I'm sorry."

He repeated those words again while he gently cupped her face and lightly kisses her tearstained cheek.

Selena stopped crying and stared at his actions while still hiccupping.

"I'm sorry."

He keep saying those words repeatably while still kissing her cheeks and eyes until the tears were gone.

He gently look at her face after her tears had dried up and after a while, he then, kissed her already bruised lips.

As if that fierce kiss didn't happened, Xavier's kiss is soft and gentle.

His current kiss is hesitant as if he's afraid that she'll break, giving her a feeling that she's being treasured. She automatically respond to it.

That gentle kiss didn't last for a while before it became passionate.

Selena felt his tongue slide through her mouth. The slippery hot thing played her pink tongue for a while before gently sucking it. He went through her walls and teeth leaving none of her entire mouth untouched.

While fervently kissing her, her right cheek is being held by his left hand while his other hand is rubbing her soft body.

Her hands already crept on his shoulders, tightly gripping his tailored coat.

They kissed for a long time until Selena is starting to lose some air.

She lightly pushed Xavier to stopped the kiss.

Can't breathe!

She started to pound his chest when he didn't budge. She felt his wicked hands became naughty when he crept under her shirt and cupped her delicate flesh.

When she felt she's going to faint due to the lack of oxygen, the door opened causing the two of them broke apart.

The director walk in with her doctor in tow while reading her medical results.

"Mr. Easton, your wife's condition is alright. She can-"

The two stopped in their tracks while gaping in their ambiguous appearance.

Xavier didn't say anything and fix her already lifted shirt before fixing his own. He get off her and looked at the new arrivals as if nothing happened while her face is as red as a tomato.

The director cleared his throat and continued what he's saying.

"You can take Mrs. Easton home now, Mr. Easton. She already passed her first trimester which is the most delicate period for a pregnant woman. She has to continue eating healthy food and do light exercises. You two can do sexual activities but don't overdo do it."

The director looked at her ambiguously. Her face became redder.

I'll just treat his last sentence as a wind.

Xavier look at her embarrassed appearance. Something flashed in his eyes before it dissipates.

His eyes went back to the doctor.

"Thank you. We apologize if we bothered you director."

The director coughed in embarrassment while shaking his hands.

"Not at all! It's an honor to attend your wife Mr. Easton. About the sponsor..."

"I'll mention it to my secretary."

A smile bloomed at the director's old face.

As the CEO of a rich business empire in the world, a measly sum is nothing compared to his huge wealth.

"It's fortunate that your child is quite strong Mrs. Easton. That push didn't disturbed the fetus at all!"

The director continued on and stopped after noticing the change in atmosphere.

"I'll prescribe you some vitamins."

He quickly wrote something before putting it down the table and escape with his partner out of the room.

The room was left in silence.

Selena peek at Xavier and saw his dark eyes looking at her.

She immediately bowed her head down. She also wants to escape like those two.

Director, if you want to escape, please take me with you! Don't leave me behind to deal with this mess!

Xavier sigh after seeing her frightened appearance. His gaze softened.

"Rest for a while. I'll call someone to process your papers. I'll get the driver ready to take us home."

He didn't wait for her reply before leaving the room.

Selena stared blankly at the now closed door before snapping out of it. She remembered the kiss she shared with the devil and felt blood rushing across her face. She touch her cheeks and felt it burning.

She immediately hide it in her palms and silently screamed.

So embarrassing!