𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒.

"you don't seem too happy to be here

auradon can't be that bad, can it?"

-'ღ'-

ONCE UPON A TIME, LONG, LONG AGO - and no we don't mean twenty years ago - a girl was born to the god Hades, ruler of the Underworld and the goddess Persephone, goddess of spring. The girl wore the name Hayden, and was at her birth immediately chosen as the next goddess of the Underworld, should anything happen to her father.

The probability was unlikely, and Hayden liked her chances of never having to rule the Underworld, but despite her hopeful thoughts worst came to pass and her father got booted off to the Isle of the Lost.

A fate she so narrowly escaped by just a simple lie she once told.

For fifteen years, Hayden was stuck. Stuck in the Underworld with a fear of being discovered, not just by Zeus, but by King Beast and Queen Belle, too. And even though the Underworld was far from a paradise, it was her home, and she made it work.

She made it work was what she kept telling herself. It doesn't matter what happens, she'll make it work - she always does. When she got discovered and thrown onto the Isle, she made it work. When she met two pirates trying to rob her and her father, she made it work. When she realized that she could probably never use her powers again, she made it work.

But going to Auradon to try and be good, to having been forced to be good? For once in her long life, Hayden wasn't sure anymore.

She wasn't sure if she could make it work.

And she wasn't even sure if she wanted to.

-'ღ'-

"that's easy for you to say.
everyone you love is right here."

the gorgeous cover was made by my baby raethank you so much<3

thank you so much<3