79: Love Rival

Zhu Zhanzheng and others suspect that they are blind. 

    Although these people did not burn a complete pottery, they still made it. 

   With this pottery, is the pottery still far away? 

Try again a few times, they will definitely be able to burn out a pottery! 

    The Giant Pig Tribe looked at the bits and pieces of pottery in front of them, and they didn't know what they should look like. 

    The people of the Beast Temple said the pottery very mysteriously, even with the blessing of the Beast God, so the tribes took all kinds of precious things to change for the pottery... 

    They also studied pottery, wondering How the Beast Temple made the pottery, the result... The pottery was actually squeezed with mud, and the fire was burned and burned out! 

    When the Priest heard Zhu Zhanzheng, he took the pottery piece and asked, "Is this a pottery?" 

    "Yes, this is a burnt pottery... If it doesn't break, it's a good pottery." Zhu Zhanzheng with eyes complex Look at Zhou Ji: "You... came from the Beast Temple?" 

    "No." Zhou Ji said. 

    "Zhou is always living in our tribe." Xiong Ye said. 

    The Giant Pig Tribe looked at Zhou Ji with entanglement: “Are you really a messenger of the Beast God?” 

    He also believed in the Beast God when he was a child. After seeing more of the face of the Beast Temple, he did not believe it. Now... he feels like he have to believe. 

    Zhou Ji did not answer the words of Zhu Zhanzheng, but looked at the Priest: "This pottery can be made with different muds. Try it a few times, how long it will burn, how big the flame is, record it." 

     "Yes, this should be ,find a person to do this thing."  Priest said. 

  "After doing pottery, think of ways to do a little smooth, you can try to turn the circle to do."He did not know how to operate at this time, but he could make suggestions for the people in the tribe to try..

    For example, use wood as a base, first wrap a lot of ropes, then pull the rope, let the base turn and the like. 

      These will let the people in the tribe study slowly. 

      They learn, they do, they control a skill that belongs solely to them, and if they don't learn... he can't always help these people. 

    Zhou Ji said some of his own suggestions, and then he looked at Xiong Ye: "Xiong Ye, let's go back to sleep!" It is already very late today... 

    "Good!" Xiong Ye responded with a sigh of relief and followed Zhou Ji. Asked Zhou Ji: "Do you want me to carry you?" 

    "No." The two slowly walked away, the pig war only took back their sight, and then did not know why, suddenly wanted to laugh. 

      The people of the Beast Temple have always described the Abandoned forest side as very terrible. If the day is developing better than the Beast Temple, it is so funny! 

    Zhu Zhanzheng thinks that Zhou is very strong, but Xiong Ye sees the expression of Zhou Ji, and feels that it is still lonely... seems to be a little lost? 

    Xiong Ye chased Zhou Ji: "Zhou, It's nothing, even if this time fails, It will succeed next time!" 

    "Yeah." Zhou Ji said.