chapter 25

*katherines pov*

"We're gonna go to Universal Studios. Is that good with you mamas?" Billie asked, knowing I wasn't going to say no.

"I mean, fuck yeah. But that's like hella expensive isn't it?"

"I'm Billie Eilish. And, you act like you don't live in fuckin' Brentwood." She said. She wasn't lying, my neighborhood was pretty damn nice. I don't even know how we afforded it but whatever. I live in one of the smallest houses in it either way.

"Shut up. Let's go then." I said, winking.

We walked back to her room, closing the door so we can change. I changed into a pair of denim shorts with a button-up white tank top, and a white lace bralette.

She changed into an all white and black outfit, both the shirt and pants matching. The matching set was sick as fuck, it had a whole bunch of black drawings on it with a white background. She wore a white jacket and white shoes with it.

She put her hair into a half up-half down style, with the top half in a bun. She looks good in any hairstyle, but I really like this one. Her hair has faded a lot since she dyed it, but I think that's because she's been purposely washing it everyday and with hot water so it'll fade.

I grab my keys and wallet, but she grabs my wallet out of my pocket, throwing it onto her bed. "You won't need that." She says, winking and laughing at me. Of course I won't.

I walk out of her bedroom, grabbing a water bottle before we leave the house. Maggie and Patrick are out doing stuff today while they can, and Finneas is probably in his room gushing over his new girl-toy.

"You ready?" Billie asked me, opening the front door. I nodded, following her out the door.

"You look cute, mamas." Billie said, looking me up and down before we got into the car. I laughed, replying with, "Look at you baby, you hot as shit." We both laughed.

We got into the car, and she connected the bluetooth to her phone, as she always does as soon as she gets in the car.

The drive to Universal was only about 25 minutes, so gladly we didn't have to drive very far.

Billie's supposed to tell her management before she goes anywhere so her bodyguard can go with her, but she never ends up doing that. Honestly, she never really listens to her management team. Which is dangerous but, what can you do.

Billie does her lil' car moshing routine as the music blared from my car, the bass being so loud that it shakes the seats.

I turn down the volume, clearing my throat so I can talk to Billie. She looks at me as if she's offended, but then stops when I start speaking.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me about tour? I wanna go to one of your shows." I said, glancing over at her as Inspeak, but looking back at the road so I don't crash the car.

"I don't know. I try not to think about tour too much. I hate it, so fucking much." Billie says, stopping her dancing.

"I only enjoy the shows. Because, they're filled with supporters. They're basically my friends and family. They're the reason I do any of this shit."

I let her rant for a little while, not interrupting until she's done talking.

"I don't ever get sleep on tour. I have to live off of the small bit of sleep I get, coffee, and my happiness. And there's not much of that until I actually hit the stage."

She finished, looking at me when she was done.

"I'm sorry...I really didn't know it was that hard and I shouldn't have even asked because I know you would've told me if you wanted to but I just-" She cut me off before I continued rambling.

"Baby. I was going to tell you whenever I was okay with thinking about it. I have a feeling my management isn't gonna let you go with us, and I don't wanna think about leaving you for five months. I hate that."

"You were considering asking if I could tour with you?" I said, completely shocked by the fact that she was even considering that.

"Of course. Why the fuck wouldn't I? I already asked my team. We're gonna discuss it during my press meeting this week."

She's so sweet. I really don't think I could ever ask for more.

We stopped the conversation when I pulled into the parking garage for Universal. There was a shit ton of cars here and it was horrible trying to find parking. But, eventually I did it.

We got out of the car, and she grabbed my hand as soon as she got beside me. I looked at her and smiled, but she didn't see me.

We paid for all day passes, for all the rides and activities. We even got the premium version that pays for our food and shit too.

"Yo, do you like roller coasters?" She asked, looking up at the Jurassic Park ride.

"Fuck yeah I do."

We walked off to the line for the ride, and stood in the line forever, but the ride was honestly worth it. We rode almost every ride, but the Universal Hollywood Studio Tour ride was honestly the dopest thing I've ever seen.

We stopped to eat, but after that we were both tired and full, so we decided maybe It'd be best to go home.

Billie and I both decided to post pictures that we took today, which probably wasn't best considering that her fans are literal detectives, but it's fine.

Liked by @wherearetheavocados and 33,423 others

katherinesmth: last day with bozo before she leaves me for two weeks
View all 340 comments...
@wherearetheavocados: i'll miss you
@baebladebil: THIS JUST CONFIRMED IT
@notyourpartyfavor: LOOK AT BILLIES POST
@bilsexual: omg i love this. billie don't leave ur girl

Everybody was going literally crazy in the comments, but Billie's post was even worse.

Liked by @katherinesmth and 500,923 otherswherearetheavocados: white shirt View all 32,094 comments

wherearetheavocados: white shirt
View all 32,094 comments...
@bilsbelladonna: BITCH this is the same wall from katherines post
@atlbillie: they fuckin
@ihatebillieeilish23: i thought you were ugly until i saw your girl..damn. you ain't got standards?
@katherinesmth: you fine as hell ma

We could've easily just been friends, but I don't think her fans get that part. I don't mind anybody knowing, I wanna shout my love for her from the eiffel tower but I can't.

But, I wish I could.