•19•

Taehyung POVWednesday 10:45amI rushed to the kitchen as I heard Y/N scream for help

Taehyung POV
Wednesday 10:45am
I rushed to the kitchen as I heard Y/N scream for help. I sat down next to her and held her hands.

"Y/N, Y/N!" she opened her eyes as she looked at me shocked.

"Where am I?" she asked looking around.

"Y/N, this is your place, are you okay?"

"What happened? Taehyung what happened?" she asked tightening her grip on my hands as she came closer.

"Freckles, you collapsed yesterday infront of your door" she looked at me and spoke.

"How did you know?, you left".

"As I was leaving I heard a thud, I looked back and I found you on the floor unconscious, I didn't know what happened. So I got you into bed and hoped you would wake up and thank god you did".

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that" is she for real.

"Do you really think I would leave you on the floor and casually go home?".

She laughted, wow she has the most beautiful laugh I have ever seen. Someone needs to hold me back, because I am ready to do things to this girl.

She got of the bed, but I held her wrist as I spoke.

"Where are you going" I said.

"Toilet".

"Alright, after you come back you need to take your pills, you didn't take them yesterday right?".

She nodded.

"That's why you fainted, freckles".

"I just realized that now" she said walking away.

As she left, I heard a beep coming from the night stand. Y/N's phone. That better not be a boy! I decided to check to make sure. As I did my eyes popped open as it kept beeping.

Unknown number: duck duck bitch!

Unknown number: am coming for you

I placed her phone back and went to the kitchen to finish making the soup. Is someone threatening her? Who would do that, she's so innocent I can't eat her up.

"What are you making" she said coming in the kitchen.

"Soup, to make you feel better".