27 | Hostages & BTS World

"Yoongi, I appreciate you assisting me but why are you still glaring at our witness?" Hoseok asked as he parked at the apartment complex the reported hostage situation was at. "I assure you, he doesn't want to sleep with me."

Yoongi grumbled something inaudible and looked away from the sketchy man in the backseat. "I find him suspicious. He's hiding something." Yoongi opened the door but shot Hoseok a glance before he got out. "And Sarge, he totally wants to sleep with you."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and entered the building that the witness led them to. Yoongi kept his hand on his gun, annoyed that Hoseok didn't think the situation was weird in the slightest bit. Guns weren't supposed to feel rubbery, right?

Yoongi looked down to see a donut in his holster.

Fucking Jungkook.

Before he could warn Hoseok, however, they were both pushed into the room that they had gotten the report from and there were three guns pointing at the two officers.

"Drop your weapons now!" their witness yelled at them.

"Told you so," Yoongi muttered under his breath.

Hoseok grumbled. "Shut up."

"Drop your weapons!" the man yelled again. "Put your radio and phone down too."

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi, his jaw tightening as he reluctantly complied. "Alright, alright, I'm putting them down," he said in a calm voice, taking his gun and taser out of his holster and putting them on the ground. He detached the radio that was clipped to his uniform and set it down along with his phone.

The perpetrator turned to Yoongi. "You too."

Yoongi tossed the donut on top of Hoseok's pile.

"Seriously?"

Yoongi shrugged and the two officers were grabbed by the backs of their shirts and forcefully led from the small living room to the even smaller bedroom. The first man stayed by the door while the second and their betrayer stayed with them. Inside the bedroom were two people with ropes tying their hands behind their backs.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Madeline?!"

"Hoseok!" Madeline gasped out.

"If you accidentally end up killing her, I'll make sure it doesn't go on your record," Yoongi whispered to the criminal.

━━━━━━━━

"Let's play a game."

Jin slammed his fist on the table. "Jesus, Jungkook. If you make one more Saw reference, I will fucking castrate you and make sure you never see Jimin again!"

Jungkook snorted. "If you wanted me to suffer then you wouldn't take Jimin away." He stood up on his table and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Officers, while you were on your lunch break, I took your phones and downloaded an app. Please check it out or I will break your kneecaps!"

Jin looked at his phone, not questioning how Jungkook got through his password-free phone. "This looks lame."

"Jungkook, all you did was make me follow your Spotify," Jimin responded, frowning down at his phone.

"Look in the Jikook folder," Jungkook said.

"Why would you make a Jikook folder? That's disgusting."

"Dude, just—"

"I'm deleting the Jikook folder."

"Oh my fucking god, just look at the fucking app I downloaded on your shit phone."