Part 9

(Sorry for late update)

              "You know her?" Jungkook asked, turning his gaze from Jimin to Ji-Ah with curiosity.

"Yes" She responded, turning to look at Jungkook with a smile. "I saw him walking alone on the streets before the car came to pick me up." She gave Jimin a quick glance.

"She tried to help me find Taetae but the rain started and then I couldn't go any further." Jimin replied with enthusiasm, turning in his seat so he could face them.

"You saw him?" Jungkook asked. "Where did you tell him to go?" He asked Ji-Ah.

"Where did you find him? Do you know him?" She asked, staring at Jungkook with confusion.

"He's a patient." Ji-Ah opened her eyes in shock, realizing why he was wearing a those clothes.

"How did he end up on the street?" She asked, looking at Jimin with concern.

"I went to find my friend." Jimin replied, even though she was talking to Jungkook.

"You wen..."

"It's a long story." Jungkook interrupted her, seeing the look of confusion on her face. "Is this the pajamas?" Jungkook lowered his gaze down to the blue clothes in her hand.

"Y-Yes" She broke out of her confusion and gave them to Jungkook. "You're so wet" She pushed the wet locks on his forehead aside.

"It's the rain." He responded with a pout and she chuckled. Jungkook turned to give Jimin the pajamas, noticing the slight trace of sadness in his eyes.

"You know her?" Jimin asked, staring at him.

"Yes" Jungkook replied. "She's my girlfriend" He tried not to chuckle when he noticed the same confused look he sees anytime he says something Jimin doesn't know. His eyes open up with both curiosity and confusion written on his face, which Jungkook was beginning to find cute. "Put your clothes on, I will explain later." Jimin was about to open the coat but stopped and looked at Jungkook. "Sorry" He chuckled and turned away to see a smile on Ji-Ah's face. "Please tell the maids to prepare the guest room."

"He's staying here?" Ji-Ah asked, staring at Jungkook.

"Yes. He doesn't want to go back to the hospital." Jungkook replied.

"What about his family?" She asked.

"I will tell you after I get him in the house OK." He placed his hand on her cheek. "You should eat more; your cheeks could fill my palms few days ago." She gave him a punch on the shoulder and he chuckled. She placed a quick kiss on his lips before walking away.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." She shouted.

"There are four bedrooms." Jungkook shouted back and she turn to look at him with feigned anger, still walking away.

                "You kissed her. Is she your queen?" Jungkook turned around and saw him still sitting in the same position with the pajamas in his hands.

"Well..." He stood there in thought. "She is not actually a queen with a kingdom but she is the second queen in my life after my mother. Don't tell her I said that." Jimin giggled from the scared look on Jungkook face while he whispered the last sentence.

"My Papa said something like that one day and he gave me the same reaction." Jimin giggled again. Jungkook stared fondly at him for a while.

"Erm..." He broke his gaze, realizing he had been staring too long. "I will turn around while you change." He turned to face the other direction. He suddenly felt a vibration in his pocket and placed his hand in it to pick up his phone. He almost cussed when he realized his phone had gotten wet from the rain but was shockingly fine. A smile formed on his lips when he saw the caller ID and immediately answered the call. "I thought you were dead." Jungkook chuckled.

"Is that how to answer your friend? Do you know how much effort it took for me to get up from the couch and pick up the phone to call you?" Jungkook chuckled.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Fine. Just arrived" He responded. "I can't wait to get my hands on Hoseok." Jungkook heard a sigh which almost sounded like a moan.

"Did you have to tell me that?" He rolled his eyes. "Have you told him you've arrived?"

"No. I want to surprise him and give him a gift" Even though he couldn't see him, Jungkook feel him smirk. "You want to know wha..."

"I don't." He immediately interrupted. "Why do I have perverted people close to me?" Jungkook whined.

"I will come and visit when I get the time." He said.

"OK." Jungkook replied. "See you later then." He hung up. He was about to turn but quickly turned back after remembering Jimin was changing.

"I'm done." Jimin giggled from his action. Jungkook turned around and saw him standing in front of the car doorway. The clothes was three times bigger than him. The sleeves had consumed his whole hands while hanging at his side. Jungkook hadn't been wearing that shirt so he doesn't know if the shirt was big or Jimin is that small with the pocket lying very close to his waist. Jungkook knew the pants were big but on him they looked like baggy jeans, but the elastic on the waist seem to be holding it in place. For some reason Jungkook liked to see his clothes on his body. "Why were you talking to yourself?" Jimin asked. Jungkook knew he was referring to the phone call and realized he doesn't even know what a phone is.

"Let's go." He quickly turned around and began walking towards the house with Jimin beside him.

"It's more beautiful up-close." Jimin said, looking at the pool of water.

"No" Jungkook immediately said, stopping Jimin in his tracks when he tried to head towards the water. Jimin turned to look at him with curiosity.

 "You can't go there now." He didn't want him to go there and then he would have to wait for him. Even though he would like to watch him play with the water while he giggles, Jungkook could feel sleep getting to him and the tiredness that disappeared some hours ago when he realized Jimin was not in his room was coming back.

"Why?" Jimin gave a quick glance to the water and back at him. Jungkook didn't want to tell the truth because he knows Jimin will want to stay.

"The water spirits will get angry." Jungkook lied, feigning seriousness. Jimin's mouth formed an 'O' and he turned to look at the water. "They don't like it when people touch their water at night." Jungkook continued after realizing Jimin fell for it.

"So I can come tomorrow morning?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. Yes tomorrow morning." Jungkook smiled and Jimin returned it. They both walked into the house. 

            Jimin looked around the strange place. He could recognize basic things like the table and chairs but certain things looked very different. They began to walk upstairs, with Jimin staring around with curiosity. He was so interested in a painting on the wall he didn't realize a maid open a door for them to enter. "Jimin?" He looked forward to see Jungkook looking at him from a room. "Come inside." Jimin walked into the room and the maid walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"Is this your room?" Jimin asked, looking around.

"No, you will be sleeping here." Jungkook walked towards the washroom and opened the door. "This is the washroom." He said. Jimin nodded and jumped on the bed, causing him to giggle when it bounced. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

"If you need me, knock on the door next to this one. The woman we saw will open it and she will take you to me OK"

"OK." Jimin replied, hugging a pillow.

"See you tomorrow." Jungkook opened the door.

"Good night Kookie." Jungkook stopped in the doorway and turned around to see Jimin sitting on the bed with a smile on his face.

"What?" He asked.

"Good night Kookie. I gave you a new name" Jimin said. Jungkook smiled.

"Good night." He replied and shut the door behind him. He stood behind the door with the smile still plastered on his face as he thought about the name and how cute Jimin looked when saying it. For some reason he wanted to walk back inside and hear him say it again.