3♠️

maya cole🤑

he brought me up on his lap, "i love you."

"now." slap. "who." slap. "you." slap "think." slap. "you." slap. "is." slap. "not believing what df i said. bout acting as if i won't slap the shit outta you right now."

"aye, aye. shawty chill." he said grabbing my wrists.

"don't tell me to chill outchea. aight but i'm good now, jus needed to hit you one time for the one time." i said laughing.

"so you got a nigga or something?" he asked me.

"nigga what? no why you think that?" i said laughing.

he shrugged. "cause you seem happy as fuck, and i'm the only one who usually did that so i wanna know what's the cause of it."

"i just let go of all the toxic shit in my life, now a bitch don't got nothing to be sad about." i said mushing his head.

"that's why yeen been talking to me?"

i gave him a stank look.

"fuck outta hea wit all dat bullshit and crying, ion got time tjay uhn uhn."

he nudged me. "ain't nobody crying, stop playing."

"okay well you wasn't the toxic in my life. you was jus around it which made me leave completely, and you happened to be in the mix. but it's ova wit so it don't matter, you here now right?"

he hugged me. "bruh, i'm jus happy that you here now. look what you did to a nigga, got me out here sapping."

"you've always been a sap nigga."

"only for you."

i laughed. "there you go again wit dat bull shit. it's okay though cause i love it!"

"okay y'all we finna hit da fair, let's go." nick said walking into the kitchen.

"if we go we really not gone be able to do nun cause nobody finna leave us alone." tjay said.

"you jus being cocky now." i said.

"nah he right, we got liltjay, ybnnahmir, malik with his famous fashion line, you and your buzz off track, and fabiana lil instagram fame." nick said.

"i don't give a fuck bruh, i'm probably finna be overwhelmed and annoyed if we can't go on any rides. fans is love, that's why influencers are where they at to this day. can't avoid them, just gotta love and appreciate them." i shrugged going upstairs putting on a cute fit.

"maya i know you ass didn't forget, run me my ones." malik said chasing me.

"aht, aht. you always wanna choose the day where my hair is looking bomb." i said dodging his throws.

"aye, 5 year olds. when y'all done fighting we can leave." tjay said.

we got into the car, and my ass was sitting in the back, "y'all bubba said he pulling up and i couldn't be more happier."